aberdeen-music

Phrases That Make Your Blood Boil

LimsKragma

i have to agree with Maddox on - Sorry, but (also known as "No offense, but"):

Girls usually say this when they think they're being clever: "sorry, but you're a moron." It's a phrase derived from the expression people use when they're breaking some bad news to an old friend: "I'm sorry to say this, but the results are back and... you're an idiot." The only problem is, they never intend to say it with such eloquence, but rather, they use the phrase like it's a blunt object, hammering their square insult through your round psyche. If you think someone's an idiot, just come out and say it without these pussy apologies you dumb hag. Unless you're a character in a fighting game, have big boobs, and just won the round with a bitch slap, saying "sorry" just before you insult someone is obnoxious, cut the bull.

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=boiling_blood

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haigyman

when i ask "what's the time?", any of the following responses:

the time, sponsored by accurist, will be...

time you got a watch

2 hairs past a freckle (i mean...wtf)

late o' clock

stupid things like "80 minutes past 2" instead of 20 past 3

Guest haigyman

dunno if it's a phrase, but girls who put kisses at the end of messages or whatever without them actually meaning something. it ruins it for those who use them properly. i migt as well just type "trousers" at the end of every message, just so that word becomes devoid of all meaning.

isn't it annoying when you use the one's you hate?

Literate & Stylish, Kissable & Quiet, That's What Boy's Dreams Are Made Of. That's All You Need To Know, You Have It Or You Dont says:

lol, yes. i get an hour break at one point aswell. no offence, but im not going to stop by a strangers house. doesnt sound too safe to me

langauge is so detestable

body speak is better

why do we bother, then i wouldnt have to learn all the damn terminology for linguistics, fricatives, alveolar shit who cares,

or french for that matter. I have a french student coming to exchange words with me, and i'll tell her good english, why do i arrange such dumb things, dumb dumb indeed

dunno if it's a phrase' date=' but girls who put kisses at the end of messages or whatever without them actually meaning something. it ruins it for those who use them properly. i migt as well just type "trousers" at the end of every message, just so that word becomes devoid of all meaning.[/quote']

oh shut up you hairy fool

kisses are quite productive in text messages, it beats an end without an end. Things need conclusions, or where would we be, it would be like an unfinished bridge.

go back to hairy land

kisses are quite productive in text messages' date=' it beats an end without an end. Things need conclusions, or where would we be, it would be like an unfinished bridge.

go back to hairy land[/quote']

xxxx's are not as irritating as people who put their name at the end of the text for no reason.... like I was thinking "wow, a message from god" before I saw it was from someone on my phonebook.

phrases...

when people say... "Fucking A" . NO DONT SAY IT. JUST DONT. DONT' date=' DONT, DONT.

also.. "heh and k" could you sound ANY more uninterested?! i think not.[/quote']

The latter examples tend to be what my friends always say in answer to their "so what are you up to?" question, i.e they couldn't care less. Very arrogant it is

Guest haigyman

kisses are quite productive in text messages' date=' it beats an end without an end. Things need conclusions, or where would we be, it would be like an unfinished bridge.

go back to hairy land[/quote']

hairy? wtf?