aberdeen-music

Phrases That Make Your Blood Boil

LimsKragma

I am guilty of "man"' date=' but it comes from my lack of style and my hip friendz

I also hate when people abbreviate on the internet:

"i dnt kno"

"klkl"

"g2g"

"u2u"

I end up asking then what the fuck are they saying, because I just don't understand it :moody:

And there is one more: "Deadloss MUTHA FUCKIN Superstar!!!!!!!!"

There is plain just no need for it, and it extremely gets on my teats[/quote']

what the HELL is 'klkl'??!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
"Do you know what I mean?" after every sentence is extremely irritating. People with whom I converse have adopted it and quickly discarded the phrase after I answer every time with "yes' date=' I know what you mean." r.[/quote']

See I do that alot Due to insecurities and lack of confidence in knowing that people DO actually know what I mean YOu know what i mean?

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Several infuriariting bastardisations of language exist, here's a couple:

"Oh My God!" (shouted really loudly, ALWAYS by a female)

This one does my fucking skull in. The perpetrator is trying to appear over-excitable and hyper, but it's just nauseating attention-seeking. Empty vessels make most noise. It is a reaction to a snippet of news which the reaction would indicate is amazing and controversial, but is in fact as dull as fucking ditch-water. It isn't important, shut your fucking mouth, nobody cares.

example: "Did you hear X shagged Y?" "OH MY GOD!!!!" Die.

Phrases such as "I'm SO there!" and "He's SO not speaking to me." This makes no fucking sense at all, until you remove the unnecessary "so". There is no need for it, get rid of it.

There are undoubtedly many more, but OH MY GOD! I SO can't think of any just now!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
i hate hearing parents swearing at their young children. i heard a woman tell her probably 3 year old kid in the disney store on sunday 'fuck off you little shit. i'm nae paying that much fucking money for something for you.' the you said with utter disdain. and then today i heard another woman tell a small child to bugger off.

I agree, that's terrible. Back in the hideous nightmare of Asda employment, I heard these phrases uttered by "mothers" :

"Shut up, I'm not your mum anyway." The kid had just said "mummy" about 50 times and it was clear she WAS the mother.

"Stop crying, or I'll leave you here. You wouldn't last very long then, would you?"

It's strange. You need a licence to keep a dog, but any form of pondlife is allowed to give birth, no questions asked.

Guest hexagram56
"So' date=' what have you been up to?".

On what time scale are you talking about? In the past hour? Week? Month? Year? SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN?![/quote']

WHAT?

that realy doesent bother me, infact its a good line if your stuck in a conversatoin