aberdeen-music

Ask Timson

Alan Cynic

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I thought I'd be the first (well' date=' second after Hog), to have my problem solved by Timson. Here goes......

Dear Timson

Sometimes I lie on the settee for ages and watch crap films (eg Die Hard) on TV. I usually end up with a sore neck....what should I do?[/quote']

You should get the stiff neck checked out. It might be meningitis, you know.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I'm sure Timson approves of your Die Hard watching and I get the feeling that Hog and Jake dig it as well so you shouldn't feel bad! You're amongst friends and like-minded people! ;)

I do not "dig" that film. I've never seen it. So there!

Guest Scorge Spike

Sometimes I lie on the settee for ages and watch crap films (eg Die Hard) on TV. I usually end up with a sore neck....what should I do?

alanrickman03.jpg

Siiit up! I'm going to count to stree, zer vill not be a for, etc......

I thought I'd be the first (well' date=' second after Hog), to have my problem solved by Timson. Here goes......

Dear Timson

Sometimes I lie on the settee for ages and watch crap films (eg Die Hard) on TV. I usually end up with a sore neck....what should I do?[/quote']

If you think Die Hard is "crap", maybe the pain is divine retrubution. It's a genre classic, Alan! More to Die Hard than meets the eye, although the sequels get progressively worse.

Timson' date=' why I cant barely leave the house without women following me because Im so sexually attractive. What can I do?[/quote']

invest in a tasteless wig :up:

The lack of baldness will hit them down a notch, then the pure obviousness of your new floppy barnet will just down right offend them.

Edit: I ignored the "Timson" part of "Ask Timson"....sorry.

Guest haigyman
If you think Die Hard is "crap"' date=' maybe the pain is divine retrubution. It's a genre classic, Alan! More to Die Hard than meets the eye, although the sequels get progressively worse.[/quote']

wha? die hard 2 is shit, i prefer 3

'Fessing up time....I LOVE Die Hard, but, not having the courage of my convictions, I took the easy option and said it's crap. I like the sequels too. I think the Lethal Weapon films ARE crap, though!

However, my favourite films are probably George Formby and Will Hay comedies, so I can't speak. My last sore neck happened after watching the Alastair Sim classic 'Green for Danger' at the weekend. It was worth it though. :up:

'Fessing up time....I LOVE Die Hard' date=' but, not having the courage of my convictions, I took the easy option and said it's crap. I like the sequels too. I think the Lethal Weapon films ARE crap, though![/quote']

Strange that you wouldn't admit this in the first place Mr.Cynic - more a case of Lie Hard I guess but for what purpose? Hmmmm...

Dear Timson

firstly i enjoy the film die hard.

i recommend maybe buying a lovely comfy cushion and resting your head upon that. :up:

Timson' date=' why I cant barely leave the house without women following me because Im so sexually attractive. What can I do?[/quote']

hog, this is a great thing to have. most males would love for this to happen to them. if you see some lady you like give her a wink and if they are stinkers give them a finger or two (and not up the fud you sicko)

Well' date=' I suppose in the larger scheme of things Die Hard is crap compared to the Battleship Potemkin etc, but I should have said that I was still entertained by it....hence the sore neck.[/quote']

I did Battleship Potemkin for my Film Studies. My most amusing bit was the bit where they're examining the foosty meat ;)

Andrew Brown was tonight wasn't it? You must've been chuffed :)

I did Battleship Potemkin for my Film Studies. My most amusing bit was the bit where they're examining the foosty meat ;)

Andrew Brown was tonight wasn't it? You must've been chuffed :)

I liked the bit with the nurse's eye (doesn't everyone?)

Arthur Brown was deffo last night.....moan!!!!

Frosty Jack,... that feather joke was a quiller!!!