aberdeen-music

Ask Timson

Alan Cynic

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Timson' date=' why I cant barely leave the house without women following me because Im so sexually attractive. What can I do?[/quote']

What can you do? You can stop being such a fucking liar for a start. You can also go out on the pull more often.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Haha, no, not exactly. I have been telling him for ages that he is unlikely to meet any women by staying in all the time scoffing red wine! The squeakiest wheel gets the most oil........

Defffnily gettt thyemm drunk fiirtsstt' date=' woorjks fir me.[/quote']

NOOOOO!!!!!!! I'm really shocked. How can Ian allow himself to be put in a hamster wheel, then be rogered even more senseless by Hog????

I tell thee, kids....this is a VERY BAD THING!!! (Because the poor little hamster will become unfit, and also very jealous. They mate for life, and get upset at the slightest hint of cheating).

Maybe Ian & Hog could allow the hamster to join in, too?

NOOOOO!!!!!!! I'm really shocked. How can Ian allow himself to be put in a hamster wheel' date=' then be rogered even more senseless by Hog????

I tell thee, kids....this is a VERY BAD THING!!! (Because the poor little hamster will become unfit, and also very jealous. They mate for life, and get upset at the slightest hint of cheating).

Maybe Ian & Hog could allow the hamster to join in, too?[/quote']

I wondered why the hamster has been giving me dirty looks all day.

If it gets too depressed maybe it could join Mike, Jim, Andy & Lenny in the Downrodents?

Hmmmm....any other rodenty local bands?.....

Contrat ?

Alyssa's Whiskers ?

Wheel Shocks ?

Vole Doubt ?

Mighty Human Gerbilator ?

Suvarat ?

Mice Mind's Weapon ?

Black Ratom ?

Weasel Become Less ?

On the wider stage.....

Stoatal Chaos

Brian Ferret

Good advice, Jake! (Watch Timson doesn't hear about you taking business away from him, though. He might send "the boys" round with baseball bats).

The last time I went out late was Moshulu on a Mondaya couple of months ago, and I ended up demonstrating how to do the "Dead Fly" on the sticky carpet.....I'm lucky I'm not still there!! So I think I'll stick to my Ovaltine, slippers and Penguin Crime Novels whilst listening to some Bert Kaempfert.................mmmmm.....schon......

Good advice' date=' Jake! (Watch Timson doesn't hear about you taking business away from him, though. He might send "the boys" round with baseball bats).

The last time I went out late was Moshulu on a Mondaya couple of months ago, and I ended up demonstrating how to do the "Dead Fly" on the sticky carpet.....I'm lucky I'm not still there!! So I think I'll stick to my Ovaltine, slippers and Penguin Crime Novels whilst listening to some Bert Kaempfert.................mmmmm.....schon......[/quote']

i must say alan i prefer hot chocloate to ovaltine. but i recommend you have a honey and hot milk, this will make you even happier than you already are. :up:

Timson and Jake should have their own advice Tv show. Each should have an armchair to sit on. I think Jakes should be rather dark and "grind terror"eque whilst timsons should include the colours in his avatar. People come on the show and Timson gives them good advice...during which Jake interupts telling them to stop being cunts...it's a winner! Hog could have a weekly slot to update on the woman situation.

Timson and Jake should have their own advice Tv show. Each should have an armchair to sit on. I think Jakes should be rather dark and "grind terror"eque whilst timsons should include the colours in his avatar. People come on the show and Timson gives them good advice...during which Jake interupts telling them to stop being cunts...it's a winner! Hog could have a weekly slot to update on the woman situation.

Tav you are a genius.

Timson could be like an Agony Aunt.

Jake would be like Nasty Nick

and me.....I could be em Hog!