aberdeen-music

fudge xmas radio panto

the mart of darkness

erm, hello.

we kinda need people with vocal "talents" to "perform" in the recording of our xmas panto.

same as last year, only this year we'll actually do it, cos we might've finished writing it.

it'll most likely involve large periods of sitting around doing fuck all, with sporadic periods of drinking, smoking, laughing till you're sick, and saying a few lines into a microphone.

plus you get to sing as part of the fudge xmas choir.

some particular talents we're loking for include:

clueso-esque french accent

outrageously camp julian clary style voice

a good lisp

northern england accents - brummie, geordie, that sorta thing

a good cartman voice

stutter

a nice, well spoken narrator kinda voice

weegie ned

probly some other perfectly normal voices would be handy...

if you would be interested and avaialble all day on saturday 15th novemeber, reply here or pm me with some contact details of some sort, plus any particular "skill" you have.

its all a laff innit, and it won't be getting performed anywhere, just recorded.

xxx

interesting. because last night ace domino made it through an equally difficult audition, but revealing a hitherto unrealised (by me anyway) talent for comedy voices. his brummie is stupendous, but he has a talent with a particular 'austrilian' accent if you follow me mart.

james wbl would like to be michael or john. i forget which one... like it matters.

i thought perhaps murray x-cert would make a good peter pan...

oh yeah! splendid!

keep rounding em up. we've scraped a few together on this thread at least.

what about hook? i'm thinking a go go maybe?

andy ex-mdl could be the other john or michael, whatever jamesy isn't?

or maybe... we could give hook an amusing weegie accent? i dunno...

anyhoo... how's the script coming along? feel free to email it to me anytime. i'm on holiday this week, so i should potentially have opportunity to work on it if need be!

xxx

Guest Scorge Spike
Originally posted by The Ghost Of Fudge

anyone do a convincing cartman?

Convincing's pushing it, but I have been told several times I can pull off a decent Cartman. Hah.

However, I did a fair bit of voice characterisation in Drama (and enjoyed it), so if you deem my Cartman unworthy, I'm sure I could happily take on something else. My French accent isn't too bad, haw hee haw. :D