aberdeen-music

Brand New Tele For Sale

meiklejohn

Mexican fender telecaster in black with white scratch plate, 3 weeks out the box so 100% immaculate, it's a 2012, I can text photos if you want. I didn't get a case with it so its just a random bag I had lying around. Bought for 400 online so being its brand new I don't want much less but ill listen to offers.

I don't want to start off a big argument here, but I have had dealings with meiklejohn that have been easy and straight forward. I was supposed to get something that flights promised me(on freecycle thread), only to be constantly ignored and led on to several possible meetings and then bailed on, and then later found out he had already traded the item to someone else (as far as I know, flights still has the item waiting for me). I have since paid for said item from young adolescent who, despite his rep, was also very easy to deal with.

They may not be able to post well, but, they are reliable and if you want to know more info about their admittedly shoddy posts, you can always pm them

Yeah that's exactly what it is mate, a guitar is new until the box is opened, it can be a 1970 model but if its in its box unopened and unplayed it's new? No?

One more thing its an "advice" thread, the very word advice means an opinion of others, it's not a rulebook

So does anyone want a tele? Haha

Would consider swaps plus cash either way for a decent les Paul or maybe an SG?

Guest Young Adolesent

I don't want to start off a big argument here, but I have had dealings with meiklejohn that have been easy and straight forward. I was supposed to get something that flights promised me(on freecycle thread), only to be constantly ignored and led on to several possible meetings and then bailed on, and then later found out he had already traded the item to someone else (as far as I know, flights still has the item waiting for me). I have since paid for said item from young adolescent who, despite his rep, was also very easy to deal with.

They may not be able to post well, but, they are reliable and if you want to know more info about their admittedly shoddy posts, you can always pm them

not trying to start an argument either but i think weve all had bad experience with different sellers. i found flights easy to deal with ive dealt with him before and was easy. but you've not had such an easy experiences its just depends flights gigs a lot and from what i read he seems to party a bit maybe he was just hungover? haha meiklejohn may not be the best seller shockingly hes worse than me but he will learn just needs some more people to slag him then hell get into good selling

not trying to start an argument either but i think weve all had bad experience with different sellers. i found flights easy to deal with ive dealt with him before and was easy. but you've not had such an easy experiences its just depends flights gigs a lot and from what i read he seems to party a bit maybe he was just hungover? haha meiklejohn may not be the best seller shockingly hes worse than me but he will learn just needs some more people to slag him then hell get into good selling

With all due respect guys I've got nothing against any of you, I'm an engineer, I'm trying to sell a guitar not start a business, forum geeks can slag me cause I'm not doing things in the way they'd like but I can assure you my posts will remain short and sweet, you need specs - google them. If I say it's immaculate I mean it, it looks like every other black Mexican tele out there, if you don't want it then fair enough but don't spam up a post about selling a guitar with a petty argument about some stupid minor missed details.

That's all I'm saying... Think i'll stick to gumtree...

Guest Young Adolesent

With all due respect guys I've got nothing against any of you, I'm an engineer, I'm trying to sell a guitar not start a business, forum geeks can slag me cause I'm not doing things in the way they'd like but I can assure you my posts will remain short and sweet, you need specs - google them. If I say it's immaculate I mean it, it looks like every other black Mexican tele out there, if you don't want it then fair enough but don't spam up a post about selling a guitar with a petty argument about some stupid minor missed details.

That's all I'm saying... Think i'll stick to gumtree...

were not meening to slag or offend you its a joke and calling them "geeks" will piss them off

Guest Young Adolesent

There is a lot of tele people but they need pics we all know it would look like but photos are needed. I am interested but i just bought my old acoustic back and my les paul other wise id buy it

Edited by Young Adolesent

Guest Young Adolesent

It was only two haha only made this one because my last one got ambushed by the advice thread investigation society.

Not even going to attempt a third haha

ask neil to delete the other two then hopefully your next one dont get ambushed best of luck haha

I give up... This is pathetic, I thought we were all adults, I never put pics up and a ball park price, I apologise, let's forget it now, it's getting out of hand

You should show every fucker on here what's what and just give that Tele away - in a show of solidarity i'm happy to take if off your hands.

That'll teach Flights and the rest of these guys........

Damn the Man and his fascist message board etiquette!

• Upvote 1

You should show every fucker on here what's what and just give that Tele away - in a show of solidarity i'm happy to take if off your hands.

That'll teach Flights and the rest of these guys........

Damn the Man and his fascist message board etiquette!

Haha as much as that made me laugh I'm afraid I can't do that buddy.

I know you probably meant well flights but its not a rule just advice.

Any who is this over now? We all good?

I might keep the tele, think this is a sign! Haha