aberdeen-music

The Dark Knight Rises (***WARNING SPOILERS***)

Lemonade

But you can't apply it. It's stupid. It's the same argument that "yeah it's a dumb action movie, it doesn't need great plot". If you gonna make a good film. Make a good film, and don't use excuses when you miss things out.

It's not a superhero film. Batman isn't a superhero. He isn't super in anyway. He's rich, and a touch insane.

But you can't apply it. It's stupid. It's the same argument that "yeah it's a dumb action movie, it doesn't need great plot". If you gonna make a good film. Make a good film, and don't use excuses when you miss things out.

It's not a superhero film. Batman isn't a superhero. He isn't super in anyway. He's rich, and a touch insane.

You have to suspend disbelief in a film like that. Also I'm sure you defended Transformers 3 with that argument. I could be wrong though.

You have to suspend disbelief in a film like that. Also I'm sure you defended Transformers 3 with that argument. I could be wrong though.

You're right. I'm not going to deny that. But everyone knows which film is the better out of Batman and Transformers. And everyone knows which one has the better director.

You give a kid a gun, you can't blame him when someone gets hurt. Michael Bay was that kid and the contract to make Transformers films was the gun.

Anyway, aye, I don't even know what plot holes we're talking about? The unstable bomb being bunged about? I think when they say unstable bomb, they don't mean if you tap it it'll explode. It just means it might go off unexpectedly.

Christian Bale is one of the better A-list actors around. If you think he's a "bad actor" you're just wrong. It's more black and white than other topics, where you can have an opinion. There are bad actors and good actors. Christian Bale is a good actor. I do have qualms with his Batman voice, however.

• Upvote 1

Christian Bale is one of the better A-list actors around. If you think he's a "bad actor" you're just wrong. It's more black and white than other topics, where you can have an opinion. There are bad actors and good actors. Christian Bale is a good actor. I do have qualms with his Batman voice, however.

I think he was okay when he is Bruce Wayne, but when he is Batman, the voice and the conviction behind it is really amateurish, in my opinion. I just wasn't all that behind him as a good-guy as a result. Kind of important in a goody-vs-baddy film.

Still, I've seen him in other things. He doesn't convey any sort of emotion that well. I don't think it's black and white to not be convinced by an actors attempts to portay emotion. That can still be subjective, depending on how much of a sucker you are for crap acting.

• Upvote 1

Equilibrium is also absolutely fucking shite, although it was a good film for him, one where he wasnt allowed to show any kind of emotion, it suited his acting pefectly, although he was still shite in it.

I dont really think anyone can tell me what kinda actor i should and shouldnt like, and lets be fair, he's no Emilio Estevez.