aberdeen-music

The worst Aberdeen band...

Guest Sundaram

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually had let it go until you posted those new messages. That has nothing to do with me! From what I remember it was Stripry that said it first and I don't even know who stripey is! If people express negative opinions on boards like this they have to expect they might get nasty things said about them.

thats in ascending order of shittyness.

burnham you was like the first person ever to publicly say we we're "root"; FACT

root???

I'm unsure of the meaning of such a word asides the reference to plants and shrubs...

Is root as bad thing? Is so... then yes, I have voiced my dislike for the music of Gilman Street for rather a long time... years... possibly years.

Broken Sunshine are possibly worse though... so fear not... in my eyes you're not the worst.

root???

I'm unsure of the meaning of such a word asides the reference to plants and shrubs...

Is root as bad thing? If so... then yes' date=' I have voiced my dislike for the music of Gilman Street for rather a long time... years... possibly years.

Broken Sunshine are possibly worse though... so fear not... in my eyes you're not the worst.[/quote']

sorry, root means wank or anything assosiated with cock,

don't worry there was no fear as such of being the worst, when you've got nothing to lose it doesnt really matter does it!

i like "dislike for the MUSIC" cos we ain't pricks,

have we met before?

Guest RomanChoke

How did this thread turn from being about the worst aberdeen band to Popo trying to ream Emma after clambering into the pants? Does anyone else notice that this ALWAYS happens. Just thought i'd reiterate whats on everyones minds.

Guest Scorge Spike

Starfall. Can't get any fucking sleep when those bastards are rehearsing in the flat.

My Mind's Weapon. Just wrong.

(Oh, Bradley saw me type that. HAR!)

Errr, who else?......

Point Of Origin (just cack)

Onion Terror (nee Onion Terrible)

The Cuts (I thought I'd like them, I really didn't)

Radio Lucifier (ego mania, no tunes to back it up)

That'll do. All those mentioned are equally wedged at the bottom of the pit of being worst, because one just isn't enough.

Guest Mr Blastcap

this thread

is a very negative thing. some up aubl moderator should stick a fucking padlock on it before you all end up scrapping in the rock star enclosure of moshulu. or something. how can you sing blandly on purpose? that dont make sense fellow musicians, stop arguing you are all shit. i'm the best.

Guest Sundaram

Not so subtle...

I just spent an hour reading this bullshit. an hour I can never regain. Damn you philip for starting such a bum topic' date=' but thank you philip for the bollywood beats[/quote']

Bollywood beats, what do you mean these demos of mine?

Introduction: http://www.neuscan.com/Untitled.wma

Vrindavan: http://www.neuscan.com/Vrindavan.wma

The Traveller: http://www.neuscan.com/3--the_traveller.mp3

Rupa part one: http://www.neuscan.com/rupa--mix_1.wma

Sound: http://www.neuscan.com/death.wav

:up:

Guest highroller
is a very negative thing. some up aubl moderator should stick a fucking padlock on it before you all end up scrapping in the rock star enclosure of moshulu. or something. how can you sing blandly on purpose? that dont make sense fellow musicians' date=' stop arguing you are all shit. i'm the best.[/quote']

this is genius.

the best thread.

its almost true as well...he is one of the best frontmen in aberden...in fucking scotland for a start.

sorry' date=' root means wank or anything assosiated with cock,

don't worry there was no fear as such of being the worst, when you've got nothing to lose it doesnt really matter does it!

i like "dislike for the MUSIC" cos we ain't pricks,

have we met before?[/quote']

Briefly.... many many moons ago. Like I said... "dislike for the music" I don't an issue with the Gilman posse as people at all *shrugs*. I didn't think you were a dick... so yeah.

Briefly.... many many moons ago. Like I said... "dislike for the music" I don't an issue with the Gilman posse as people at all *shrugs*. I didn't think you were a dick... so yeah.

sound. na it sounds like you thought i was having a go, but i wasnt i was genuinely asking if we had met as i dont recall it,

i kind of hate computers, because when you type its hard to tell if theres sarcasm or not

my personal opinion on this thread is that of indifference! yeah i have agreed with most people on the bands that they have described as the "worst" bands in aberdeen, but after reading post after post it became more apparent to me that some people could not take criticism and that what they believed to be as criticism or areas where they could improve was suddenly insulting they're artistic intergrity! Aberdeen has an amazing band scene, there are loadsa bands that are all trying to do what they want to do musically and are being able to express themselves in many ways. What i really dont have time for and i dont think many folk really do is the amount of egos that exist within the aberdeen music scene and they aint even proper egos cuz no one in aberdeen has mounted to much recently...i have a feeling bands will in the future but it just really bugs the shit outta me when bands are like "mannnnnnn!!! we are soooo cool i can only speak to my 2 fans" etc...its quite funny! i have noticed that i have gone on a wee rant but well aberdeen is good and this thread is quite negative BUT everyone is entitled to an opinion and those bands who have been described as one of the "worst" according to popular opinion...allegedly should perhaps learn from what people are saying and try to improve OR alternatively ignore it and follow what makes them feel ace! but seriously fuck all these cat fights about whose saying what or whatever,its a waste of fucking time! do what you do and enjoy it and who really cares what people really think???i dont really know what else to say and i have already posted WAYYY more than i initially was gonna do but well what the hell....

:band::partyboy:

sound. na it sounds like you thought i was having a go' date=' but i wasnt i was genuinely asking if we had met as i dont recall it,

i kind of hate computers, because when you type its hard to tell if theres sarcasm or not[/quote']

Nah, I didn't take it as a dig... and yeah... Computers restrict the ability to show/hide sarcasm... no faces, no vocal tones. Meh.

:)

Guest stuartmaxwell

dont worry folks, next week there will be a new thread with the negativity, the bitching, but coming in at a different angle, probably along the lines of

who wears the worst t shirts in the aberdeen music scene

who has the shitest walk in the aberdeen music scene

who has the worst shaped ears in the scene

what did ben quik have for breakfast (camie: it WAS cornflakes, sludge: no it was coco pops, camie: nah hes too good looking for cornflakes, sludge: no he isnt he is ugly blah blah)

ah bless

Guest highroller
dont worry folks' date=' next week there will be a new thread with the negativity, the bitching, but coming in at a different angle, probably along the lines of

what did ben quik have for breakfast (camie: it WAS cornflakes, sludge: no it was coco pops, camie: nah hes too good looking for cornflakes, sludge: no he isnt he is ugly blah blah)

ah bless[/quote']

haha...thats awesome except camie and sludge are bad examples...they have better things to do/common sense...

but yeah...im glad you have noticed.