aberdeen-music

The Pop Music Thread

Paranoid Android

• 2 weeks later...

I'll admit this right now, I've never listened to a Beyonce album. I intented to listen to 4 but never got round to it. Will probably give the new one a shot.

this song is lovely and guaranteed that the board will like it more than kanye west

http://youtu.be/W6CGdXlMkI4

Just came on to post that vid, alas you're 3 days ahead of me! Proper lush pop!

I was going to post it 4 days ago but I gave you 24 hours to pull through and make a name for yourself but you just weren't up to it, better luck next time.

P.S I don't like your new avatar, please change it back to something Paranoid Android approved.

P.P.S Obviously the main point of this post should be that yes that song is great and I'm happy we agree on that.

Edited by Paranoid Android

I was going to post it 4 days ago but I gave you 24 hours to pull through and make a name for yourself but you just weren't up to it, better luck next time.

P.S I don't like your new avatar, please change it back to something Paranoid Android approved.

P.P.S Obviously the main point of this post should be that yes that song is great and I'm happy we agree on that.

I preferred your avatar when it was seasonal pictures of Nadia Oh. I'll change it but only because it offends you so.

Has anyone heard the X-factors winners single? So dour.