aberdeen-music

The Pop Music Thread

Paranoid Android

Black Eyed Peas are terrible, i have never forgiven my flat mate, and my best pal and his g/f for forcing me to miss Muse at T a few years back so we could watch them on the NME stage, absolutely fucking frothing at the gash terrible. I would have rather eaten my own ears than listen to anymore of that "band".

Black Eyed Peas are terrible, i have never forgiven my flat mate, and my best pal and his g/f for forcing me to miss Muse at T a few years back so we could watch them on the NME stage, absolutely fucking frothing at the gash terrible. I would have rather eaten my own ears than listen to anymore of that "band".

Luckily you missed Muse though...

• Upvote 1

I used to be a big fan of theirs and saw them at T in 04. I liked it lots. Not sure I'd see them for free if I had the chance these days. They turned so shit.

Nah your right they have gone well down hill, last 2 albums were a let down really. Still live at a festival would have been great as they would have missed most of the terrible album filler tracks.

Still one of the best british bands going about for the last 10 years id say, the 3 of them are as talented as you can be on their respective instruments.

I've been going through a dreamy guitar based pop phase again recently. You might have my balls for not posting 'proper pop' but hey ho.

A Sunny Day In Glasgow – Drink drank drunk

The Verve – Lucky Man

The Big Pink – Hit The Ground (Superman)

Cocteau Twins – Bluebeard - Remastered 2006

Also you reckon Nadia Oh will be flogging out a hit-laden mini disc this summer?

I was introduced to her on the atease messageboard where she has some fans, apart from there and the popjustice board she seems to be almost completely unknown. Only 500 fans on facebook. One her songs was used on some dancing tv show, that's really the only public recognition she's had.

I'm pleased you made another fan. Whenever I put her on at parties the reaction is not very positive :(

Its a shame really. She has some cracking tunes. does she make all the beats herself?

She's friends with Space Cowboy who produced both her albums. When it comes to making the beats it could be all him, no one really knows. I'd guess most of them come from the two working on ideas together in the studio.