aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Their goal was very poor from our POV as Cabaye shouldn't have let Mata get away from him and Perch should've been much closer to the increasingly immobile Drogba. I can't complain about it given the run of play but we should've done better. Luiz should be off, that was a disgusting call. Mata and Sturridge playing very well but I don't think they've be giving us nearly as many problems down our left if Jonas was playing. Obertan would be a good player if he had a functioning brain, but, as it stands, he's dung. Krul our best player by a mile. Perch for Coloccini is such a huge step down.

2-0 is a bit harsh but whatevs. We had a few chances in the second half and hit the post three times. Krul was an absolute monster today and continues to grow in stature. Obertan, however, is a fucking woeful player and I'd gladly walk down to Newcastle just to carry the useless twat back to Old Trafford.

Onwards and upwards.