aberdeen-music

One up on Friday?

Camie

Ahar! Im not sure if ill make it in time to One Up, but I shall be coming in asap to get that album anyway, so I might catch the end...although I bought the best waistcoat to go with my pirate outfit today...along with bandana and optional eyepatch.

The eyepatch however will not be worn when Atom are playing as I want full widescreen vision, because there is six of them.

i dont know why but when i bumped into you guys earlier and got the fliers from you and the tickets i got sooooooooo excited about friday! i mean, its the day after the day after tomorro!!!

i really cant wait, i went skipping around st nics telling everyone to go and screaming at them and pleading and begging etc if they werent

yes i was quite hyper.....

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

i dont know why but when i bumped into you guys earlier and got the fliers from you and the tickets i got sooooooooo excited about friday! i mean' date=' its the day after the day after tomorro!!!

i really cant wait, i went skipping around st nics telling everyone to go and screaming at them and pleading and begging etc if they werent

yes i was quite hyper.....

I CANT WAIT!!!!!![/quote']

Wow.

Black Atom gets you wet.

Just to say, the CD's may be a tad delayed, just so you dont all get too let down at One-Up, Karloff's will be there as planned but ours has been held back, we've been assured it will be with us by the Lemon Tree gig, but i'm not sure if we can promise they will be here for one-up... sorry!

Ahar! Im not sure if ill make it in time to One Up' date=' but I shall be coming in asap to get that album anyway, so I might catch the end...although I bought the best waistcoat to go with my pirate outfit today...along with bandana and optional eyepatch.

The eyepatch however will not be worn when Atom are playing as I want full widescreen vision, because there is six of them.[/quote']

i swear to god it looks just like this....

http://www.johnvirgo.com/gfx/jv1.jpg

but with 1000 more colours