aberdeen-music

ESP LTD 5 string b 105 [active] bass guitar

aekido

Wow way to make blanket assumptions there mate. I worked in music retail for 8 years, i am a moderator on one of the worlds biggest bass specific websites in the world and I go on tour around europe every year. By what criteria do you judge me unfit to state an opinion?

You recommend buying instruments over the internet without trying them to save a few bucks. It's likely that you're therefore a rubbing gear connoisseur.

I'll bet you're smashing at moving threads into their proper sub-sections etc. in your high flying moderating job though. WAC.

• Upvote 1

Guest droid
What are you trying to say here?

I find it hilarious that people support the OP and state how much of a bargain it is, when it clearly is NOT.

Are you really that thick,i'm saying maybe no one wants to buy a 5 string ESP at the moment.That's why he hasn't sold it.....shouldn't you be busy practicing scales on your 6 string!

I'll be quick here as I'm busy - B-105s are 399. They used to be more expensive when they were made in the previous factory as they were using higher grade wood. Having played both old and new, it's noticable tonally.

If it costs more to make, it costs more to buy. That's why it was the price the OP originally paid. It wasn't that he was getting ripped.

Regardless, selling something in excellent condition for 250 when it's 400 in the shops (I don't count the net places at all) is still reasonable. Especially if you are aware it is old spec and, thus, actually more for your money than buying a new one today.

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...