aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Yeah but I know people who have died from taking the drugs. Thats the difference.

Cannabis, or "pot" or whatever, kills.

And cake. I had a friend who died of cake.

Sorry for being so flippant about them before, mate, I know what you're going through a bit. Yellow bentines and clarky-cat pretty much fucked up my friend's standard grades.

Sorry for being so flippant about them before, mate, I know what you're going through a bit. Yellow bentines and clarky-cat pretty much fucked up my friend's standard grades.

Euan, Cap'n Euan on here, has a rapidly deteriorating Shatner's Bassoon. He likes to keep it quiet but he got hooked in the womb,

Shit... you think you know someone... I knew he'd dabbled with Triple Sod once or twice but... shit...

Yeah. I mean my Dad himself had issues with Ponce on the Heath. It effects anyone from any background.

Yeah. I mean my Dad himself had issues with Ponce on the Heath. It effects anyone from any background.

I hope he's out of the woods.

Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless, I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? [/chris-morris-thievery]