aberdeen-music

NERO + ERIC EUAN + EVIL DEMON THEORY + THE AWARDS CEREMONY = Fudge Awards 2010

The Ghost Of Fudge

Can we have a battle to death with Evil Neill for ours? (whoever he is?)

He's a comedy singer/songwriter. I'm not really sure why he was in your category at all to be honest. In my opinion his set leans heavily towards the comedic side of things, he plays stand up shows and the like... He's good at what he does, but the music isn't really the point of it all.

He's a comedy singer/songwriter. I'm not really sure why he was in your category at all to be honest. In my opinion his set leans heavily towards the comedic side of things, he plays stand up shows and the like... He's good at what he does, but the music isn't really the point of it all.

but what is punk?

err, singer/songwriter Evill Neill is a regular at the moorings open mic night. that's why he got loads of votes. but he's actually in the process of putting together a proper band though, i'm told.

but what is punk?

err, singer/songwriter Evill Neill is a regular at the moorings open mic night. that's why he got loads of votes. but he's actually in the process of putting together a proper band though, i'm told.

Yes, but playing at The Moorings open mic doesn't make you a musician. I just don't think of his act as a musical one, to me it's a comedy act put to music.