aberdeen-music

Cha'mone Mo'Fo'Selecta

sross90

Do Mitchell and Webb write the Mitchell and Webb look? Mitchell seems pretty funny on other things he's been on, like panel quiz shows and the like. Not sure about the other one. Love Peep Show though.

What was that sketch show featuring Nick Frost and the guy that plays Nathan Barley? That was probably the worst British sketch show I've ever seen.

Do Mitchell and Webb write the Mitchell and Webb look? Mitchell seems pretty funny on other things he's been on, like panel quiz shows and the like. Not sure about the other one. Love Peep Show though.

What was that sitcom featuring Nick Frost and the guy that plays Nathan Barley? That was probably the worst British sketch show I've ever seen.

Man Stroke Woman? Awful.

Hale & Pace was funny as fuck back in the day when they were on on Sunday nights on ITV. They ran in primetime for 10 years so they must have been doing something right....

Anything is funny if you're 8 years old and off yer tits on soda stream and E numbers*, I was 17 when they started, and they were total shit, fuck, they made Punt and Dennis seem tolerable.

* I freely admit that this might not have been the case, but for any kid in Scotland, it probably was.