aberdeen-music

Shake-A-Mania

Lemonade

I think its for the best we don't have a Krispy Kreme or an IHOP. Saving such treats for city breaks means we don't turn into MASSIVE FAT CUNTS!

Krispy Kreme's are stupidly good though.

If you're ever out at Thainstone car boot sale on a Sunday look out for the doughnut stand. When you order it they fire the dough straight into the fryer and deep-fat fry it right in front of you. Then when they take it out, still dripping with fat, they roll it in sugar.

*mmmmm.....drool*

fat_kid.jpg

Off to Orlando. IHOP is the International House of Pancakes, so you would expect them to be somewhere else other than America. Or maybe it's like the baseball "world" series.

Such a great name devoid of any meaning. I'd like to be elected a member of the international house of pancakes.

I'm off to NYC in a few months for a holiday come scouting mission to see if I could feasibly live over there at some point. Europe is over-rated.

anyway, Milkshakes rule!

If you're ever out at Thainstone car boot sale on a Sunday look out for the doughnut stand. When you order it they fire the dough straight into the fryer and deep-fat fry it right in front of you. Then when they take it out, still dripping with fat, they roll it in sugar.

*mmmmm.....drool*

fat_kid.jpg

Crivvens... her/his stretchmarks have stretchmarks.

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

i had a Toffee Crisp one tonight. it was lovely. i polished it off in about a minute and a half. they've put the prices back up. they're too dear again now :down:

How much are they? I walk past the shop every day and have never been tempted.

There are vouchers for Shake-a-mania in the spree book. It's like 2 minutes from my house and I've yet to go (I heard a rumour they only put part of a chocolate bar in, rather than the whole thing).

That isn't true. They make it right in front of you so you can see the whole bar going in.

I got a large, and they put in a whole bag of white chocolate buttons. I wonder if they'd only put in half a bag with a medium. I guess a bag could be resealed, but what about a cream egg, or something with a gooey centre. Saving the remainder of that could get messy, and dry up, or something.

Mysterious.

Shake-Shake A Shake-Shakeamania

Dunno if Lucky Rathven's thread about Shakeamania is still kicking about somewhere, but for anyone who cares, it's closing down in three days time, and all their shakes are down to 1.50. Went past today for the first - and sadly probably last - time and had a fine Milky Way concoction.

Absolutely stinking news! I had a Maltesers one the other day and it was the fucking business. I guess it's hardy surprising, though; every time I've been in/passed by it's been completely empty. Shame. I'm gonna go out in style with a massive Caramel bastard tomorrow.

Is Candy Shack any good? It's really close to my flat but I've never really been arsed to go inside, despite it's awesome window displays.