aberdeen-music

Killing in the name of cover

fatboy

• 2 weeks later...
Did you actually listen to that before posting it? It sounded out of tune. And having a ginger guy jamming behind the drummer is never a cool Rage cover gimmick. In fact, trying to cover Rage is generally a bad idea.

Sorry but it was rubbish.

Everyone: I'm blonde, not ginger!

I didn't tune the bass before I handed it to the cameraman. Perhaps that was why it was out of tune?:down:

Should I have read speeches from prominent (but sadly not with us) left-wing politicians like Aneurin Bevan and Keir Hardie, instead of having fun? Or perhaps George Galloway? He's still alive, isn't he? (Yes).

I'm sure the lad doing jumping jacks is Andrew Watson. Year above me at school. Maybe I'm wrong.

The forum has been quiet lately, well done!

(it really is shit)

Yes Huw, it's me!

It's the fact that the forums are quiet that it's shit, or the cover that's shit? Not sure what you meant!

I used to work in Somerfield at the same time as the the guy doing jumping jacks and he once attempted to clean up a smashed jar of mayonnaise with a dustpan and brush. Nice to see he's being a bit more useful these days.

I have quite a good idea of who you are. Fancy telling?

A little bit confused because to this day I still can't figure out a better way to mop up mayonnaise. Could you enlighten me? Genuinely nonplussed as how else to do it. Should I have cleaned up the excess mayonnaise with a paper towel or something??(

Anyway, your sarky bullshit doesn't fool me. That's presuming of course you are being sarcastic when you say 'Nice to see he's being a bit more useful these days'? Not impressed at all because you've made me out to be retard by saying I was a total idiot when you worked with me at Somerfield.:swearing:

I usually play bass but I couldn't be arsed playing that particular song, so I handed it to the cameraman to play. So in a way, yes, I am being 'a bit more useful these days'!:up:

• Upvote 1