aberdeen-music

Does anyone repaint guitars?

Lemonade

One was enough, surely....speaking of such things, the Oxfam shop on Back Wynd had a wadge of Dogs D'Amour LP's and 12"'s the other day, maybe some homework there? :up:

Our bassist has virtually every glam metal / cock rock album ever made anyway. Including plenty of Dogs D'Amour. In fact we opened for Tyla at The Moorings earlier this year. He called us a "fucking racket". The cunt.

I love hitting a really thick overdrive with it and just listening to it go fucking mental. I used it on Cobra Kai's first EP and it's the best guitar sound I've ever had on anything, ever. Jusrt perfect. Check out "Sins Of The Flesh" on Cobra Kai on MySpace Music and prepare to have your ears blown off around the 1.15 mark.

Like the vocal harmonies on that intro alot.

Is it your guitar that starts 'In My Shoes' ?

I dig that tone. It sounds like Helmet. Juh-na-na-na-na-na-nuuuuuh.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Indeed it is. Both our EPs were recorded in the window between our old guitarist leaving and our new guitarist joining so it's all me on those tracks. The first was recorded on the Tele, the second with my Spear.

Get in! That is ace. Its mint finding out rockstars use cheap gear. I'm led to believe that cunt from Static X uses Marshall MG amps.

I was more riffing on how shit that list is. Of all the "worlds famous musicians" (sic) that use Squire the best they could come up with are the guy from Lost Prophets, and Avril Lavigne, who only knows about 2 chords. And I'm pretty sure she only plays Squires because she is sponsored by them. Have you seen the Avril Lavigne signature Telecaster? It actually looks pretty cool, though is incredibly basic in a one pick-up one knob kinda way....

3825400301010506_xl.jpg

But looks how much rocks out with it! Look! See her rock!

Fender_Telecastor_Avril_Lavigne.jpg

It must be brilliant rocking out on stage when your drummer has gone missing and your guitar isn't even plugged in.