aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Flashmob

Lemonade

if they did, they'd be the same wacky fuckers that were out in town last night celebrating their Oirish heritage on St Guinness Marketing Day.
A bunch of them mobbed the moorings. All green shirts and the same WACKY leprachaun hat.

God knows where they come up with these OUTLANDISH ideas of fun.

Nothing makes me more miserable inside than fancy dress. I've got to attend a friend's birthday next weekend with a fancy dress theme. I won't dress up, and will consequently end up getting told I'm boring and no fun by girls dressed like sluts with angel wings for justification and that I should lighten up by guys wearing Spiderman costumes. They won't be saying I'm no fun when I get obliterated and batter them all.*

*This won't actually happen at all- I'll probably end up dressing up and feeling like an utter moron when I'm queueing on my own to get a taxi.

Nothing makes me more miserable inside than fancy dress. I've got to attend a friend's birthday next weekend with a fancy dress theme. I won't dress up, and will consequently end up getting told I'm boring and no fun by girls dressed like sluts with angel wings for justification and that I should lighten up by guys wearing Spiderman costumes. They won't be saying I'm no fun when I get obliterated and batter them all.

The simpler solution is to not go, and clearly state your reasons for not going.

If I had the misfortune to have a friend who insisted on having a fancy dress party I'd strongly consider ending the friendship. There's 6 billion people in the world, should be easy enough to replace them.

:up:

Have those cunts got nothing better to do?

"Ooh I'm going to stand STILL with other people stading still too!!! We're so wacky and cool!"

They're the type of twats who in their 40's still talk about the parties they went to in their youth when there was actually more than 2 bottles of cider there...

The simpler solution is to not go, and clearly state your reasons for not going.

If I had the misfortune to have a friend who insisted on having a fancy dress party I'd strongly consider ending the friendship. There's 6 billion people in the world, should be easy enough to replace them.

:up:

Bet you're a right boring cunt on Halloween eh ;)

I'm guessing you only approved of my costume because there were tits on show!