aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lemonade

Aberdeen Flashmob

OK, I don't know much about flashmobs, but I take it the point of this is just to get everyone standing still in the same place for a while? 'cause if so the overall effect was somewhat diluted by the fact that loads of folk were still walking about.

OK, I don't know much about flashmobs, but I take it the point of this is just to get everyone standing still in the same place for a while? 'cause if so the overall effect was somewhat diluted by the fact that loads of folk were still walking about.

Yeah I think they were too spread out - in other ones I've seen they had all the people standing right next to each other so there wasn't room for other people to walk around in the middle of them. It kinda ruined the effect.

They don't always stand still though, there's been mass dancing, silent discos, mass pillow fights etc.

flashmob - Google Search

Jeez. How wacky.
I know. What next? Something CRAZY like free hugs? And then maybe they'll go out drinking all dressed in togas!

You crazy kids.

I know. What next? Something CRAZY like free hugs? And then maybe they'll go out drinking all dressed in togas!

You crazy kids.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing - and so would a rifle, bullets and a position at the top of Bon Accord Centre at 4pm last Saturday.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing - and so would a rifle, bullets and a position at the top of Bon Accord Centre at 4pm last Saturday.

Yes - I must have just missed that by a few minutes.

Mind you, if I was there, I would have probably just wandered through, muttering about inconsiderate people standing around in the way! :O

Wouldn't have minded a wee bit of dancing though! :D

Oh come on, the guy in the red jacket and sunglasses was an absolute fucking legend. The kind of guy that I bet is a fucking hoot to be around.

The clipboard charity twats who usually occupy that space would have had a field day with that many people unable to walk away from them. Serves the flashmobbers right for being so hilarious and original.

A good stint in the army would sort these zany youngsters.

Little drummerboy with the shades has already got a head start by gettin the jacket.

What a miserable bunch of Aberdeen types you lot are. :laughing: Christ, its a bit of fun that other folk do. A little more adventure and some fancy dress or dancing the next time... Or a flashmob that batters chavs?! Oh we can dream...

I bet that crazy goofball JF9TP2 was behind it all. Damn, that guy's crazy.

Didn't he get drunk last year at Feugh Fest? Insane in the membrane, man!!!

JF9TP2 - kerrrazzzy name, kerrrazzzy guy!!!