aberdeen-music

Whats the deal with this Billy Bundys place???

huntedbyafreak

Guest stuartmaxwell

ha, they had to tell the bands to "turn down" last night

stevie turning 13 turned down the "SFA" levels, thats sweet fuck all

ho ho ho, that was funny

it was quite a decent place for a gig actually,

Guest valley69

wouldnt say its the new place for art punk only, infact i reckon its got the potential to be a decent venue. Nice stage, you feel like u can get close to the band, in a similar way to drakes. If your interested in a gig there speak to fraser, you can find it at langstane place, next door to yates.

Langstane is another Belmont St.....lots of drunks, fights & vomit, but not as bad as Windmill Brae. I am worried about going to Moshulu to see Spike Pile Driver/Simon Gall Band etc

_________________________________________________________________________________

Kitchen Cynics..........................................................a Meek bunch of Joes.........................

ha' date=' they had to tell the bands to "turn down" last night

stevie turning 13 turned down the "SFA" levels, thats sweet fuck all

ho ho ho, that was funny

it was quite a decent place for a gig actually,[/quote']

That's "DFA", does fuck all. A very handy control and every PA has one.

Langstane is another Belmont St.....lots of drunks' date=' fights & vomit, but not as bad as Windmill Brae. I am worried about going to Moshulu to see Spike Pile Driver/Simon Gall Band etc

_________________________________________________________________________________

Kitchen Cynics..........................................................a Meek bunch of Joes.........................[/quote']

it's not that scary

i've never really had any problems...

although i had left early that night when the dudes who were in drum got all stabbed and the road got closed off and stuff... which was quite lucky :)

To me' date=' it seems like it's trying to be too many things at once.[/quote']

That's what I thought about the place - one minute, it looked like they were trying to be an Irish theme pub, next minute they've got bands on who aren't ye traditional irish covers band..i don't know, they seem to be without any clear focus as to what they really want.

All the same, it's a fine place for a pint, but it doesn't really seem like the kind of place where you can make a night of it.