aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

I might sometime. I've seen two episodes but they didn't do much for me. Although one of them was the pilot where they just badly copy the UK one which I know isn't an indication of what it becomes.

I've heard that it is great in seasons 2 and 3 but then becomes shit but everyone here seems to still love it.

It doesn't go shit after Season 3, but it does take a big step away from the "mockumentary" set up, which leaves alot of plotholes. It's still got the same amount of laughs, and just about every character is brilliant.

Watched episodes 11 and 12 of Breaking Bad today. I can't wait until Monday night to see the last episode. This is building up to something massive.

This might be worth a listen:

http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episodes/episode_216_-_bryan_cranston

Even though I haven't even started watching Breaking Bad yet, I found this pretty interesting.

• Upvote 1

Been digging through what I can find of the Adult Swim stuff. There's a whole host of shite, but Space Ghost Coast to Coast has aged well. Great show.

Also stumbled across a series of shorts called Fat Guy Stuck In Internet, which is as baffling as it is entertaining. Very. Mental stuff.

Superjail is good if you like unthinkable graphic violence, but the storylines are a bit dull. Great violence though.

Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law and Tom Goes To The Mayor are both mega.

Cartoons are ace.

Oh my fucking god. Breaking Bad was absolutely amazing. For those that listened to that podcast, that inanimate object... holy fuck...

Walter, you fucking evil bastard. But somehow you're still ace.

Not really a cliff hanger here, don't know where they'll go with the 5th season, but I can't wait. This was definitely a more fast paced episode compared to the rest of the season, well the last 3 episodes have been like that. Really great viewing.

Please someone come on with a massive spoiler tagged piece to chat to me about. It's simply amazing and... It's just brilliant.

I won... *beep*

It would have been funnier if I hadn't done it about that girl with the pink hair.

Speaking of funny, Saul was on top form. Amazing. It was just great acting all the way through. Not one dip.

And that bit that seems a bit non-breaking bad at the end?

You can't say you weren't like "Holy fuck what the hell? How did he survive? He's going to go fucking mental! Oh my god Walter LOOOOOOKKKK OOOOUUUTTTTT". And it showed him staying true to himself right to the very end. Fixing his tie, what a cool dude.

I thought that bit with Gus was quite ridiculous and I didn't really like it to be honest. My reaction was more like, wtf he survived that's just stupid, oh no wait they've made him two face for a second and now he's dead.

apart from that I did love the episode, a very good finale that leaves season 5 able to go into all kinds of directions. 4 was kind of a continuation of 3 and I expect 5 to have more fresh angles to it.

I'm not sure how I'd compare this season to the others, it's hard since I watched all the others in a quick burst and this one I've been going week to week. I don't think I got quite as excited and on edge this season as in 2 or 3 but the writing and acting etc was top notch as always.

Jesse was especially great this year.

There's some jumbled thoughts thrown together.

I thought that bit with Gus was quite ridiculous and I didn't really like it to be honest. My reaction was more like, wtf he survived that's just stupid, oh no wait they've made him two face for a second and now he's dead.

apart from that I did love the episode, a very good finale that leaves season 5 able to go into all kinds of directions. 4 was kind of a continuation of 3 and I expect 5 to have more fresh angles to it.

I'm not sure how I'd compare this season to the others, it's hard since I watched all the others in a quick burst and this one I've been going week to week. I don't think I got quite as excited and on edge this season as in 2 or 3 but the writing and acting etc was top notch as always.

Jesse was especially great this year.

There's some jumbled thoughts thrown together.

I get what you mean.

It was kind of silly. But honestly, I was on the edge of my seat, I mean he did start to run so I was like oh my god he ducked behind the bed fuck. So that brief moment of like.. anticipation and fear before he died. I think they couldn't just have him walk out, fix his tie and fall over. They had to show some signs of physical trauma, just not in such a bad-horror-movie type way.

Jesse was superb this season. As was everyone, but yeah, Jesse has came on leaps and bounds since the first season.

Also, Walter is an evil bastard.

I expect walt to go even further next season and now that Gus and most of the cartel are out the way I expect much of his conflict next season to be against people he is meant to be close to, Hank, Jesse, Skylar etc. I wouldn't be surprised if Walt's transformation completes with him killing one of those people. With the next season definitely being the last it will definitely be absolutely mental.

Imagine what Jesse's reaction will be if he finds out Walt was behind the Brock poisoning and maybe even that he watched Jane die back in season 2.

I think Skylar will have a lot of inner conflict about whether or not she should tell Hank about Walt murdering 3 people. And what about Mike? Surely he'll be looking for some revenge. He already hated Walt as he was close to Gus. Right? We might even get one of those flashbacks detailing why he was close to Gus and not just another goon.

Mike is an interesting one. I'm not sure if he did hate Walt but he's a very tough character to read. I wonder how long it will take for him to appear in the next season.

Basically anything can happen.

I think in the end it will be revealed that the whole story was Jesse dreaming while asleep in walt's chemistry class.

I fuking loved it. Almost as much as i love continuating filling this thread with spolier tags. The Gus standing after explosion was a bit ott, but it think it's a resonance of his charachter, which i liked. I guess the shot of the flower at the end was the clue to whre the last season is gonna go? Thinking about it, that's fukin mentile. Walt poisoned that little kid and defended it almost to the death that it wasn't him. Walt is crazy, but that was a big twist that hasn't really sunk in till now.