aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

Community was far more to my liking this week. The bit where Annie is making the squeeky noise with the straw and the cup and Troy swapped it with an empty one choked me.

Britta still looks like Sid from Ice Age and Annie makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I missed that. I really should turn off my phone and laptop and watch them properly. 'cause I was thinking I'll need to rewatch it like I did the 1st one as I didn't find it thaaaatttt funny.

Annie looked so hot when she was upset and asking the boyo if their relationship could stay as strange as it was.

Jeff! That's it.

I stormed through the first series of Community in the last 24 hours. Fucking hell, what a funny programme.

I got through the first 2 seasons so quickly as well. I even managed a second watch of them all not long after. Such an addictive show. And after spending a lot of time watching 45min-1hr episode of serious dramas those 20 min episodes just fly by.