aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
jamesbroonbreed

Stuff for sale

the booms are microphone booms not drum booms i assume? if so i'll take the small one for definite.

I might take that Behringer off of you if you've still got it after xmas?

Would be handy for live recording of my band. I've got a Motu 8 pre already and can plug the Behringer into it for 16 channels. I'l give you a shout if it's still with you

i'm pretty keen on the ADA8000.

You selling it with the lightpipe? the only worry is I have a friend who has one and he has never been able to set it up properly with his system. (which is very similar to mine)

edit: also, what do you think of the pres in it? in particular with respect to recording drums. (loud sound source)

I've never had any problems with the pre's. My old sound engineering lecturer favoured them to the focusrite ones on the Digidesign control surface (control 24 or whatever).

Yeah I can chuck in a fibre optic cable or 2.

Meeting in town could be difficult for a while coz I'm on night shift every day until christmas. therefore doing a whole lot of sleeping during the day and a whole lot of fannying about in dyce at night. I'm just at the bottom of Holburn St though if you're able to come down.

Cheers

Sorry dude, gonna get my ADA8000 from a friend who's selling his.

Hope you sell 'em though!

(p.s you got any other recording stuff lying around you don't want?)

Sorry dude, gonna get my ADA8000 from a friend who's selling his.

Hope you sell 'em though!

(p.s you got any other recording stuff lying around you don't want?)

Trevor Horn shaved his pubes in my bathroom last week and I haven't cleaned them up yet.

Interested?