aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lemonade

Myspace Music

What's the deal, have they disabled downloads or what? The old player used to have a "download" button under the track name but the new one doesn't and I can't figure out for the life of me how to download a track. ?(

I think download is the furthest right little box on each track, with the blue down pointing arrow above them all.

All that seems to do is select the track to stream it.

Yeah, i've stumbled across this problem myself. I made a Genevieve song available for download as a sweetener to generate interest in our forthcoming EP/Single and for the life of me i can't figure out how to download it on the page o_O

But shouldn't there just be a download button on myspace? You can make your music downloadable, so you shouldn't have to go through these file-nabbing sites to get to them surely?

Gah!!!! This is driving me up the cunting face! I've got three songs on there clearly marked "Allow users to download this track" but it still will only let me stream it. Fucking myspace arseholes, I'm going round to kick them all in the neck.