aberdeen-music

Dead Set

Sam 45

Totally, that was fucking awesome. Nice ending.

I thought it was obvious (given it was a zombie film by charlie brooker), and a smidge dissapointing....like one of those long winded jokes that has a crap punchline...it was a pretty obvious "comment" on the state of tv and its viewers, no?

I did however like the TV boss and the "Classic" zombie death...

Hit and Miss overall in my book.

I thought it was obvious (given it was a zombie film by charlie brooker), and a smidge dissapointing....like one of those long winded jokes that has a crap punchline...it was a pretty obvious "comment" on the state of tv and its viewers, no?

I did however like the TV boss and the "Classic" zombie death...

Hit and Miss overall in my book.

Just because it was obvious doesn't mean it wasn't enjoyable.

I enjoyed it because it was very "classic" zombie-wise and there wasn't a happy ending.

Just because it was obvious doesn't mean it wasn't enjoyable.

I enjoyed it because it was very "classic" zombie-wise and there wasn't a happy ending.

I didn't mean "obvious" in the sense that it wasn't a happy ending...or indeed a classic "zombie flick ending"...

it's was the Zombie on Telly, Zombie watching telly that I thought was a bit obvious and cliche...

And I thought my post hinted that I did enjoy bits of it...

I did watch the whole thing, so I must have enjoyed it more than I thought "that was pish"... I would have liked to see some more thoughtful situations....the end was a bit pish when they got the gate part...

hey....how do you put spoilers on here?!

too late

Nae point. Everyone knows they "get the gate part"

...I'd like to see some petrol being poured onto the zombies...or going up, one by one and poking them all in the eye with a snooker cue or something...they could easily have been picked off one by one...but I guess they were all thick. (or they didn't have a big enough budget for one on one zombie / sharp stick to the face action).

I wasn't sure what expect befroe watching this. I love Charlie Brooker but I am not generally a fan of zombie things. Overall I enjoyed it quite a lot. Some bits I didn't like but for what it was I thought it was done very well. The best new british show in quite a while (which might not have been that hard to do).

• Upvote 1