aberdeen-music

Fifa 09

Soda Jerk

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beating the little shitbags who use five star teams for every game is a great feeling. Played a ranked match earlier and picked Swansea straight off the bat (I like trying to make them play as well as they do in real life =P) and instead of playing it fair and going for another 2-3 star team the ratbag picks Barcelona. Scraped it 1-0 with a ridiculous 20 yard header from Jason Scotland in the first half, a couple of lucky breaks and knocking the ball around our back four for the last 70 minutes :p. That'll teach ya, cuntbubble.

Anyone fancy a game on the PS3 soon?

I just bought FIFA09 for the PS3. The be a pro mode is brilliant but frustrating if your team members are all shit (I'm centre midfielding for the dandies). Just started really but already loving it. Glad to see EA raising their game.

Shall be up for some online action as soon as I figure out how it works and as soon as I get used to square being lob and circle being shoot (or is it the other way round? PES habits die hard!).