aberdeen-music

Arrested Development

Soda Jerk

I haven't seen anyone mention Arrested Development on here, which is strange, as I think every forum I frequent, someone has an avatar of Gob throwing a dead bird into the sea.

It's a crying shame it got cancelled, but I'm led to believe the final installment of AD will be in the form of a film, which has already began production? Hopefully it won't seem slightly pale in comparison to the series like Serenity did to Firefly.

I think Season 2 is the most consistent, but my favourite moment is when Tobias goes for the audition for the Fire Sale commercial.

"I think I made the fire a little too real for them"

Guest treader.

does anyone else watch it and WANT maeby and george michael to get together?

whenever i speak to people about that incestuous relationship they seem to agree with me that they should get it on. weird...

does anyone else watch it and WANT maeby and george michael to get together?

whenever i speak to people about that incestuous relationship they seem to agree with me that they should get it on. weird...

They aren't cousins though. Maeby gets hotter through the seasons. Seems really wrong.

Joe, i had no idea you were a fan! This is great! Can we have quotes as song titles?

By far the best thing ever put to television.

Hell yes, to all of that.

My favourite TV show in a long time.

Tobias: I mean, look at me- Im an actor. An actor, for crying out loud! You know how much rejection I face every day? But in this business of show, you have to have the heart of an angel and the hide... of an elephant.

Lindsay: But youve never actually had an audition.

Tobias: .........Well... excuuuuuusse me!

...Excuse me.