aberdeen-music

How much do you cost?

Ithaca

I'd hold a turd for 20. Easy. I've licked someones cock for 10.

EDIT: That sounds pretty bad. The reality was it barely touched my tongue and lasted about 0.4 secs.

Was there someone there with a stop-watch? And while I'm at it, was it one of those brief moments that seemed to last an eternity? And did you actually get the 10? And finally, was it worth it?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
When I was 20 I pulled a woman who was 63 for a fiver. A few weeks earlier I had attended her 63rd birthday party, where I had pulled her grandaughter.

Absolutely Gilf-tastic chimp, gerontophilia is alive and well.

I have this horrible feeling I've nailed the bird in your avatar...

This :up: depends on your point of view.

I would do some horrible things for various amounts. I would have no problem killing someone. I would have no problem making sure someone could only drink through a straw and needed a nanny 24/7 either.

I have my price.

I also once swallowed a wad of my own cum to prove a point with an ex girlfriend. It just meant she couldn't complain and was fairly obliging from then on.

I am somewhat disturbed by the answers on here...

When I was at uni and I was out and if my mates and I were a bit pished I used to try and pimp them out. ie. I used to dare them to snog each other for money. Everyone was so pished that they didn't really care and got it on for a laugh :-) The going rate for snogging a mate was a fiver but that was about five years ago. What with inflation and everything I think the going rate is probably a tenner by now.

A)

I am a waitor, i used to do a paper round, and was a kitchen porter for a while too, and incase soem of you dont know, a katchen porter cleans dishes and (metaphorically) wipes the chefs arse

B)

one day whilst skiving church o nthe last day of a school term, mne and my mate sat in a somerfield cafe, just pouring random sweeteners sugar sachets, saklt, sald cream mayo and random stuff into the quarter full can of irn bru 32, thwen he put the can infront of me, and said would udrin kthat for 20 quid, i shoke his hand and drank the mixture, the taste literally stayed in my mouth for days, it was horrible, but i got the 20 quid = ]

C)

about 20 mins after the mixture incedent, waiting at the bus stop, mike turns to me and points at an old man on a boke cycling closer, "another 20 to party boy that man as he cycles past" once again i shake his hand and accept his challenge, im stil lto get that 20 = ]

i have a price = ] lol

its not always a 20 though lol

Will you please exert a bit of quality control over your typing/spelling.