aberdeen-music

Rant thread

Lemonade

i'd like to quickly complain about the service in The Buttery, that newsagents opposite drummonds. the woman behind the counter yesterday afternoon was fucking useless, openly hostile to the idea of something being bought, and stank of booze.

"do you want a sausage butty?" asked my girlfriend conversationally as we bought some fags and a paper in an otherwise empty shop. but even as she asked the question, the lassie behind the counter's putting on her (even more) pissy face and going "make a decision. i've got other fucking things to do"

probably another three bottles of gin

i'd like to quickly complain about the service in The Buttery, that newsagents opposite drummonds. the woman behind the counter yesterday afternoon was fucking useless, openly hostile to the idea of something being bought, and stank of booze.

"do you want a sausage butty?" asked my girlfriend conversationally as we bought some fags and a paper in an otherwise empty shop. but even as she asked the question, the lassie behind the counter's putting on her (even more) pissy face and going "make a decision. i've got other fucking things to do"

stab her in the face.
  • Upvote 1

perhaps a lighter under the nose, and with the fumes, she'd erupt into flames, run out the shop holding her head shouting "aiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee" - and plummet off union bridge, Denethor-esque

Microsoft Xboxs customer support line.

Hold music is rubbish and the message that they repeat after every 20 or so seconds you can't even hear it. So even if it is apologising for the wait you can't hear it!!

Also rant at Xboxs. For being shoddily constructed.

when my sisters boyfriends xbox got hacked and i lost 300+ quid from it they were useless.

Ended up with a running total of 9 hours on the phone, bank gave me it back eventually.

• 8 months later...

I was standing in the Library

Some woman came up behind me with plastic bags, not just any plastic bag, ones made of certain plastics, ones which rustled loudly and slowly, they have distinctive sounds, I left because that fucking noise causes me to panic

I had to work with some animals, they were sheep, I fucking hate sheep

Why are banks so warm? Comfortable is comfortable but come on