aberdeen-music

Stand-up Guy + The Final sigh @ The Tunnels

STAND-UP GUY,

four-piece metal band from Belfast Northern Ireland. for fans of Deftones, Zao, Neurosis, Crowbar.

MySpace.com - Stand-Up Guy - Belfast, UK - www.myspace.com/standup_guy

THE FINAL SIGH,

From Leeds. driving riffs and relaxed melody, from walls of noise to subtly layered ambient breaks. Progressive / Screamo / Rock

MySpace.com - The Final Sigh NEW MP3 - Leeds/York, UK - Progressive / Screamo / Rock - www.myspace.com/thefinalsigh

Y change costume,

Aberdeen two piece using bass, drums and vocals. Alternative/hardcore

MySpace.com - Y change costume - Aberdeen, UK - Alternative / Hardcore / Other - www.myspace.com/ychangecostume

1 more act TBC

TUNNELS

10th Sept

• Upvote 1

the last few times SUG played aberdeen it was awesome, although they pure sucked in the Balcony last time round.

Last time we played with TFS they were sort of in between tech metal and screamy melodic/epic stuff, apparently in transitition towards the melodic leanings. which is great as I wasnt huge on the techy metalcore stuff (which they were VERY good at)

SUG were great when they played Dr Drakes... i even bought an album without attempting to blag it for free. that;s how good they were.

true story, i also purchased the album which still gets a spin every few months. they fucking loved valhella as well so they're definitely alright by me :)