aberdeen-music

Show us your top 40

Lemonade

Your iPod tracks everything you do you know.... you can't hide that Britney Spears album forever. Copy your top 40 most played and post it here for the purpose of ridicule.

(hint - connect your iPod, in iTunes under devices right click on "Top 25 Most Played" go to edit smart playlist, change to "limit to 40 items". Take a screen shot, and upload it to photobucket using 1024 x 760, otherwise the writing is too small to read)

top40-2.gif

Guest idol_wild

I think this is a good idea - I'll post a screen shot when I get home. I have a funny feeling it'll possess a howler or two also.

But good howlers, of course.

Guest idol_wild
Man, it was all going so well up until Bruce Springsteen :laughing:

Big love for the Boss.

The man is a genius.

And that song is one of the finest energetic pop songs you'll ever hear! Fact.

Okay, opinion then.

Cheers for the link - not too keen on that track to be honest (although I'm a big Apparat fan). Much preferred this that I found on the same web site:

http://squar3.com/site/traxx/Modeselektor-TheWhiteFlashfeatThomYorkeTrentemollerRemix.mp3

Cheers for the link - not too keen on that track to be honest (although I'm a big Apparat fan). Much preferred this that I found on the same web site:

http://squar3.com/site/traxx/Modeselektor-TheWhiteFlashfeatThomYorkeTrentemollerRemix.mp3

That's a great song.

Your list is pretty funny - though I must admit to listening to Reckoner just about every day. It's such a soulful track. Groovy.

my most listened to tracks from the last 2 months aren't even due for release for another 2 or 3 months. I don't even know what half of them are called, and in some cases don't even know who made them.

You're a man in the know! Most of the tracks i listened to in the last two months are so obscure that the people that wrote them didn't even know they'd written them. They are THAT ahead of the times ;)