aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
ben_1903

[GIG] Jackie Treehorn + Secta Rouge + Iname @ Snafu

8pm @ Snafu this coming Monday. Free entry with passes, which you can get from any iname members :)

Secta Rouge are seemingly the muts nuts. Anyone going to come along? :)

I think both Secta Rouge and Jackie Treehorn are playing with us and S W O R D M A S T E R the morro night at the Balcony. Good job, because I winnae be able to afford going to this!

Heck yes!

:up:

Indeed, both Jackie Treehorn and Secta Rouge were the business on Friday in Dundee, stage times are likely to be 9.30 for Jackie Treehorn and 10.30 for Secta Rouge I would imagine.

I'll be giving out free passes on Belmont St all night and probably from 9-9.30 just outside Snafu.

stagetimes!

INAME - 9.30pm

SECTA ROUGE - 10.30pm

JACKIE TREEHORN - 11.30pm

2am curfew

Indeed, both Jackie Treehorn and Secta Rouge were the business on Friday in Dundee, stage times are likely to be 9.30 for Jackie Treehorn and 10.30 for Secta Rouge I would imagine.

I'll be giving out free passes on Belmont St all night and probably from 9-9.30 just outside Snafu.

SACKED

_42292524_rudi_out416.jpg

Cool, I was hoping to catch Iname's set, however I am at the cinema till 10pm. You reckon theres any chance that stage times will be put back or is it quite strict tonight?

Cheers