aberdeen-music

Slipknot's First Album

Mouse

apparently its pretty rare get it on ebay for 100 bucks but i dont really like them that much

gonna gt the new one tho

can anyone recommend if iowa is good? kinda went off them for a while but ive heard a couple of tracks off the new album and its sounding good

i'm fairly sure there was only six of them at that point

corey wasnt the vocalist

and i dont think jim was playing guitar - possibly just mick

cant remember all the ins and outs

but yeah...

do nothing (bitchslap)

awesome song

and the original version of gently was quite cool

Guest highroller

kris AW has a copy...ive seen it...he got it as a present and alot of money was paid for it if i remember rightly...Its quite limited and i think he has got quite a low number...ive heard it...its fucked up...i prob prefer it to their other stuff.

Guest highroller

i have always said that dont you think it would be SOOOOOO much better if slipknot hadnever shown what they look like...never given interviews or spoke to any press....Imagine how they would still have that air of scary mystery and evil about them if that was the case....

13mfkralbum.gif

It is ace. Anders Colsefni was the vocalist, they then brought in Corey to sing along side him but Anders got pissed at having to share the glory and walked. It's really funky but also has really dark and heavy undertones. It's a definate must listen to album for hardcore fans.

:rockon: