aberdeen-music

crimes against music.....

delboy

if i had the power i think the following laws should be implemented.....

attempting to put world music into your sound (for a good example of this check out emma buntons new single) - 3 year chart ban and 50,000 fine

if your called elton john, lionel richie, bryan adams, cher, chris rea, rod stewart, michael bolton, celine dion or sting - lifetime ban froim ever recording a note again, lifetime ban on reissues of old songs

if you have made the last ten on pop idol, world idol or fame academy - you are not permitted to use your appearence on said TV programme to enhance or further career.

if you have members of your pop group who are just hangers on with no musical talent but just badly attempt to dance like a deranged lunatic - chart ban for five years

having a member of your group playing decks cos you think it looks cool - 50,000 fine and 2 year chart ban

playing instruments on totp's or CD:UK even though there is no actual evidence of that instrument being on the song - 400 hours community service

bad song in charts as adjudged by a newly appointed panel of sceptical music lovers - 10 year chart ban, 100,000 fine

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Emo to be punished by death, so they'll have something legitimate to whinge and snivel about for a change as opposed to crying because Daddy wouldn't increase their pocket money.

Originally posted by delboy:

i will never ever forgive adams for 'everything i do' .... never.....

Well, I don't see how you can blame him for things that you've d...

Oh, right. Carry on.

if you're called elton john, lionel richie, bryan adams, cher, chris rea, rod stewart, michael bolton, celine dion or sting - lifetime ban from ever recording a note again, lifetime ban on reissues of old songs

Absolutely.

"Sting, where is thy death?"

attempting to put world music into your sound (for a good example of this check out emma buntons new single) - 3 year chart ban and 50,000 fine

Aye - she's full of shit, or, the old men who write her music are...?(

Guest neil ex

what about metallica? what laws would you enforce on them del?

if they were to stand upon a jury of saudis they would probably all have their hands chopped off and if james hetfield ever attempted to 'hoooo yeahhhhh' again, he'd probably have his head chopped off or his vocal chords removed.

nah i wont start on metallica cos all their hairy supporters will proclaim that i still worship a 45 year old old has been like morrissey, anyhow there's far more worthy causes...

i do stand by stance that st anger is crap though

I looked in the boopoll and it says morrisey - 'he was good in men behaving badly....'

Neil Morrisey - home base adverts?? genius? hmmm....

Or is it taking the piss outta people like me who don't know who he is? (this is where my money is)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Originally posted by metallica_jaco:

hahaha yay! Emo can suck my rat. its got to be the worst music out there. we've got to kill the generation of emo music somehow!ARGHHHH its kinda taking over, grrrr... there must be a way, first off, kill funeral for a friends frontman =)

I cannot emphasise enough how correct you are. It's not the music, it's the bleating of the spoiled brats who have made a lifestyle of their inadequacies that boils my piss about it. The anti-emo backlash is long overdue and at the moment there's just a few folk dissing it but not much else. Come on people, start railing against this shit, it must be annihilated.

nah i wont start on metallica cos all their hairy supporters will proclaim that i still worship a 45 year old old has been like morrissey, anyhow there's far more worthy causes...

Saying that someone likes morrissey shouldnt be an insult and he is by far a more inspiring lyricist and singer than any member of metallica. My ex tried to make me like metallica but it didnt work. And it never will. Now i just keep away from metallica fans.