aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
AronMaiden

Foals at Music Hall

Guest idol_wild
BLOODY MAPS AND ATLASES ARE SUPPORTING!

YAAAASSSS MMIIIINNN!

I'm defintely getting a ticket for this.

HOLY FUCKING SHITE BALLS.

I'm there now.

The new record is awesome.

My appreciation for Foals has increased the past few months. So seeing Foals will merely be a bonus.

You would have thought it would be the other way round...but i guess M&A aren't as big here...oh well!

I'm not AS keen on the new record. It doesn't have the same ass shakin' quality that Tree, Swallow, Houses had (which is a pretty much perfect record). Still, i can't wait. Their live vidoes are awesome! These guyz are surely gonna show up Foals though? The singer / guitarist has talent literally dripping off him. Just dripping. In fact, if you're quick you can usually scoop it up at the end of the show.

this was always going to be good but it has just got better, oh yes! got tickets a couple of days back for me and the girlfriend as a very late birthday present for her, although i can now enjoy it even more than i was going to, yas.

Foals official after show party is gonna be held at Moshulu.

With the Foals doing a post gig DJ set.

And maybe having some cake too as it's Jacks birthday.

Dunno whether to go to this or not....Maps and Atlases in town would be swell. The Music Hall, it's sound, the crowd and the ticket price would be less swell. Hmm.

Has it sold out then? Ah fuck.

Also, please don't type in caps. It's annoying. We're still going to read your post if it's in lower case and an exclamation mark works just as well to emphasise your desperation.

Also, please don't type in caps. It's annoying. We're still going to read your post if it's in lower case and an exclamation mark works just as well to emphasise your desperation.

There were still upstairs tickets left on Saturday

Yeah, well i thought it had, but there seemed to be some tickets on seetickets so i bought some off there.

Sorry about the caps, I get your point.