aberdeen-music

Cap'n Jazz

davidm

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

its pretty likely you wouldn't get the cap n jazz stuff on amazon anymore, it went oop yonks ago and you would probably have to wait to be ripped off by some person selling it second hand, your best bet would be to trawl through some online distro's or alternatively Tower.com: Analphabetapolotholgy (CD) by Cap'n Jazz (Artist) ... has it (yuck)

AF were great, but I reckon that most of those songs would be better as Owen songs, the never meant Owen version is awesome.

its pretty likely you wouldn't get the cap n jazz stuff on amazon anymore, it went oop yonks ago and you would probably have to wait to be ripped off by some person selling it second hand, your best bet would be to trawl through some online distro's or alternatively Tower.com: Analphabetapolotholgy (CD) by Cap'n Jazz (Artist) ... has it (yuck)

AF were great, but I reckon that most of those songs would be better as Owen songs, the never meant Owen version is awesome.

Amazon.com: Analphabetapolothology: Cap'n Jazz: Music

Guest treader.
Thanks!

I've never bought stuff from Tower before. Do you get raped on shipping? I'll probably by a pile of stuff that I'm having trouble finding in a one-er if that's the case.

i can make you a copy if you like.

but then...you wouldnt get artwork, or the official cd.

Guest treader.

the drummer from make believe drums and plays keyboard (mounted on the bass drum) at the same time.

it's pretty cool.

that said, they are my least favourite kinsella group.

Guest idol_wild
i've been listening to ghosts & vodka a lot lately

the sound of the guitars make me think "the 80s". not some past memory of my childhood or something, just "the 80s". i don't know how else to explain it.

make believe too, they remind me of the magic band in places

Ghosts and Vodka are mint.

• 5 months later...

bumping this thread because my favourite band street smart cyclist have just uploaded their entire discog! ...as happy as this all makes me, it's still kinda sad :(

anyway;

download here

its only 25.58 MB, but pretty much the best band since Braid so if you like twiddly mathy shouty stuff get this :)! it has the 3 song demo/7", the acoustic cd-r thingy, and the two other unreleased tracks (probably my favourite?). I know a certain Ross will be kinda happy :D!

bumping this thread because my favourite band street smart cyclist have just uploaded their entire discog! ...as happy as this all makes me, it's still kinda sad :(

anyway;

download here

its only 25.58 MB, but pretty much the best band since Braid so if you like twiddly mathy shouty stuff get this :)! it has the 3 song demo/7", the acoustic cd-r thingy, and the two other unreleased tracks (probably my favourite?). I know a certain Ross will be kinda happy :D!

Downloading as i type this. Cheers :up:

anyway;

download here

It has made my day. I'm going to make a full discog CD-R for the car later on. :popcorn:

• 1 month later...