aberdeen-music

Anyone got a good high powered steam cleaner?

geo1903

It was unbelievable at the Dropkicks last night! At one point after standing still for about 10 minutes I went to go for a piss and my shoe was so stuck to the floor that my foot came out of it and left my shoe on the carpet. (admittedly my lace was open at the time but still, that shouldn't be happening)

Funny, i've been banging on about hireing a steam cleaner to give the place a clean up for an age now, but it's not to be.

However the carpet was cleaned with an industrial carpet cleaner only a couple of months ago. It's just so fucked it didnt make a great difference.

Moshulu's in line for a wee spruce up over the next few months, i expect it'll be gone after that.

Moshulu

The place is a disgrace - too dark to see how dirty it is and stinkier than hell .

I feel sorry for touring bands, when they enter the club and smell the stench they often comment on how unacceptable it is.

AYE, rip oot the carpet and employ somebody to mop the flair - EVERY DAY - AND put in some lights so you dinna trip over guitar cases every 2 seconds because it's so dark .

I'ts a shame that it's so bad, it could be a busy venue, the size and layout are pretty good but the punters are voting with their feet and going elsewhere .