aberdeen-music

Nic Cage nominated for Oscar!!!!!

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

SILENT HILL = AWESOME .FULLSTOP.

No other film has some wifey gettin her skin pulled off in one grab by some massive looking dude with a massive rectangular mask, also the end scene (which u obviously didnt see if your 2 retarded to watch the whole thing-i mean how can you judge a film till youve watched it all) where the girl rises up from underneath the church with the barb wire coiling around like impending death, the ominous organs and shit,then the barb wire killing everyone after first of course raping the religious leader wifey and ripping her in half! QUALITY!:up:

No other film has some wifey gettin her skin pulled off in one grab by some massive looking dude with a massive rectangular mask, also the end scene (which u obviously didnt see if your 2 retarded to watch the whole thing-i mean how can you judge a film till youve watched it all) where the girl rises up from underneath the church with the barb wire coiling around like impending death, the ominous organs and shit,then the barb wire killing everyone after first of course raping the religious leader wifey and ripping her in half! QUALITY!:up:

THIS POST = PRO-ABORTION

I can manage to judge you solely on the the posts you've made in the last couple of days.

Guest bluesxman

Personally I've always enjoyed Nic Cage's over the top-ness. He has always veered between top notch and shite. Unfortunately at present he is in more shite than otherwise, Wicker Man was dreadful. I didn't think Ghost Rider was that bad in the grand scheme of things, but he was too old for the part anyway.

But even the 'greats' such as Pacino and De Niro have done the same. De Niro pretty much is consigned to the dustbin, can anyone think of a good film he has made in the past 10 years?

Guest bluesxman
Umm, pushing it but:

The Good Shepherd

Ronin ('98)

You're right though - I hadn't realised how far he'd sunk!

Hmm, haven't seen The Good Shepherd....Ronin is kind of enjoyable I suppose....

Umm, pushing it but:

The Good Shepherd

Ronin ('98)

You're right though - I hadn't realised how far he'd sunk!

Both great movies, especially The Good Shepherd. Watched it last week and was very impressed. Thought Matt Damon was good in it too!

There must be another film he has done thats been made recently, although i cant think of any either!!

• 2 weeks later...
Fuck, Stardus!! Watching Bobby prancing about dressed as a chick was possibly the funniest scene i watched last year!!

Personally, I only had eyes for Clare Daines (when/why/how did she turn so hot?), so I probably missed that scene :up:

On the Oscar note and after watching "In The Valley of Elah", if the Best Actor award doesn't go to Tommy Lee Jones, I will - in true Francis "Franco" Bebgie fashion - get on the first plane to Hollywood and kick fuck oot ay every cunt, likesay.

Guest bluesxman
Personally, I only had eyes for Clare Daines (when/why/how did she turn so hot?), so I probably missed that scene :up:

Strangely enough, I saw the trailer the other evening and asked my other half when Claire Danes became such a munter, that blonde look does nowt for her....but everyone has differing tastes I guess!