aberdeen-music

Port-Royal

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

I've been a fan for a few years now since I randomly discovered their debut album when I worked in One Up. With their new album they have become one of my favourite bands at the moment.

MySpace.com - port-royal - genova - Electronica / Ambient / Shoegaze - www.myspace.com/uptheroyals

Really fucking good electronic, post-rock type of stuff. The new album has more in terms of processed beats going on, but the washes of noise suck me in every time. Love them.

Anyone else a fan?

I've been a fan for a few years now since I randomly discovered their debut album when I worked in One Up. With their new album they have become one of my favourite bands at the moment.

MySpace.com - port-royal - genova - Electronica / Ambient / Shoegaze - www.myspace.com/uptheroyals

Really fucking good electronic, post-rock type of stuff. The new album has more in terms of processed beats going on, but the washes of noise suck me in every time. Love them.

Anyone else a fan?

Might be

Anyone else a fan?

Flares is a totally beautiful CD & the quality of the time taken to record it shows,

the 2nd cd I havn't heard.......

• 6 months later...
Right. I have a new sense of determination.

Who would come to see Port-Royal if they were to play Aberdeen?

with lots of other committments, certainly one of just a few artists I would go out my way to see...., however I really don't think they are that well known this far north of Genoa, but maybe lots will post below & prove me wrong. :up:

Guest idol_wild
with lots of other committments, certainly one of just a few artists I would go out my way to see...., however I really don't think they are that well known this far north of Genoa, but maybe lots will post below & prove me wrong. :up:

I think you're right, but I can do my best to enlighten the inhabitants of this city :up:

Guest idol_wild

Sam, do you know of anyone who'd be willing to give them a gig in Glasgow? They'll only make the trip across if I can hook them up with shows in Edinburgh and Glasgow too.

Sam, do you know of anyone who'd be willing to give them a gig in Glasgow? They'll only make the trip across if I can hook them up with shows in Edinburgh and Glasgow too.

Cry Parrot, Winning Sperm Party, Electropapknit, Synergy, Void Avoidance, PM Music, PCL, Mig at Sleazys, Crag at Bloc, Brendan at the 13th Note.

You could try those. What time of year are you looking at?

Guest idol_wild
Cry Parrot, Winning Sperm Party, Electropapknit, Synergy, Void Avoidance, PM Music, PCL, Mig at Sleazys, Crag at Bloc, Brendan at the 13th Note.

You could try those. What time of year are you looking at?

September/October probably.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...