aberdeen-music

[GIG] Atomgevitter + Ablach + Bastard Squad @ East Neuk

Teabags

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Most importantly, where are we all getting pissed afterwards?

You forgot this:

:up:

Anyway, it's Sunday, so the choice is Priory or Exodus. And it's not going to be the rabbit hutch...

right, looking forward to this. im in dubai just now, and if you heard a rumour about me getting strip searched at customs, its true. some poor scouser bloke had to take me home in a taxi last night cos i have no fucking idea where i live. yas!

oh, and im aiming for a 10.30 finsih, since its sunday and the gig needs to be finsihed by 11. just so you all know.

right, looking forward to this. im in dubai just now, and if you heard a rumour about me getting strip searched at customs, its true. some poor scouser bloke had to take me home in a taxi last night cos i have no fucking idea where i live. yas!

You're shitting me!?

Those folks are the airport can be pretty fucking strict.o_O

Without a doubt mate!

Was a good set on Sunday night, looking forward to hearing ya again when I can hear Calum's snare properly! :laughing:

haha you and me both man. pretty damn pissed off that the snare was quiet ... i didnae want to mess around with the guys snare.

We (Ablach) should have another gig soon enough with drums included.