aberdeen-music

Celler 35 - Music Venue

Gemz

dont read about it/use the ignore feature

but that decrease your opportunity to blow hot air at people about any particular subject

back to topic, its a great venue for these type of gigs, and Kaddish/IDD on saturday was awesome, it worked much better than I remember (when we put on paper cut out and charlottefield). It would be a sad loss to the scene

Tbh the scene will always be better off with venues who understand what it is about, appreciate the business and take the good stuff (people, atmosphere, word of mouth, music, bar $ale$) with the bad stuff (odd things being broken, being associated with screamy music, gash posters with indecipherable names stuck to the walls). I can understand why Dave (from cellar) has made his decision, they are a business, not a music venue, that decision should be respected.

Drakes, Dr Drakes and the Neuk 4 lYfE, Up da pUnx! etc

Cloud, Im sure it would be better to make comments like that if you actually attended the gig to get a better picture.

I didn't notice one person who was acting "matcho" etc. Everyone certainly had a good time and it was a bit more rowdy than My Chemical Romance at the AECC.

One thing that summed this gig up. When the lamp broke (by mistake) I saw loads of mortified faces and loads of people who didn't want that to happen.

If you think that people were throwing glasses and randomly smashing stuff then your wrong.

In fact apart from a few genuine mistakes, everyone acted very responsibly.

Jeez my spelling is down the pan today.

I know, I apologise, I was being obtuse.

Infact, has it sold out? Because I could sell my ticket for a vastly inflated price, then go see Level Four instead. Smacks of genius.

Haha, now your talking. It's gonna be the first 45 A-Side Records night in Aberdeen. Could have a nice wee line-up to unveil shortly.