aberdeen-music

Celler 35 - Music Venue

Gemz

I have some questions:

Does Cellar have disabled access?

How much is it to put on a gig there if you're a promoter?

What's the noise curfew?

No Celler 35 is underground so loads of steps to get down...i can give good backies tho...

Celler 35 is free to hire...all thats asked is 10% of your takings at the door an of course we want you to fill the place.

Il find out about the noise curfew tomorrow.

Gemma

8-)

No not really...thers a drum kit an a PA...i was in a couple of days ago an there was other things there too...amp, bass & keyboard but im not sure who they belonged to...il find out...

Celler 35 is open to suggestions...not wantin any hard house face munchers in the place drinking water...

Strictly live bands...no dj's...

Just waitin to hear back about a sound engineer but once thats sorted im ready to do the first Merkin Music night...

Cheers

Gemz

Buzzin with the responce...

They said they might be playing in Glasgow on the 27th, but, I didn't hear anything else. I'll just wait 'til they're touring or something. :(

Thank you, Gemz.

Also, do you have any in-house equipment? Extra guitars, bass drums, etc?

More like an edit on this, but: Tank are playing Glasgow on the 24th of November.

Someone get them to play Aberdeen on the 25th ...if I can't. ;)

Gemz, is the Cellar free on the 25th? Do you know? I'm going out on a whim here.

Oh dear.

you dont need a sound engineer to operate that vocal pa by the way

anybody can do it and it will save you 50 a night

Even if we are havin 3-4 bands playing a night? Are you sure?

When you say vocal PA...im hardly miss technical but when i seen it it had about 5 or 6 plug in bittys...

lol @ plug-in bittys

Gemz

Elizabeth...il phone the guy at lunchtime the day an find out...'that tank' is that what there called?

Are you using a sound engineer?

Gemma

Even if we are havin 3-4 bands playing a night? Are you sure?

When you say vocal PA...im hardly miss technical but when i seen it it had about 5 or 6 plug in bittys...

lol @ plug-in bittys

Gemz

Elizabeth...il phone the guy at lunchtime the day an find out...'that tank' is that what there called?

Ah, it's alright, sorry.

They've got work or something on Monday so playing on Sunday up here isn't doable. :(

The band's "That Fucking Tank". :)

cellar is great, once you adress the noise issue for the flats upstairs im sure you will get hoards of bookings!

Hey, spoke to Dave about this. He said that yeah they have had one complaint about the music but when the police came down they tested the noise levels an said the flats upstairs were probably just pushing there luck because it was new owners.

What do you expect when you buy a flat above a pub?

An Celler 35's getting a new PA weeeee

Gemz