aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Freeview

Anyone else have problems with freeview some evenings? I just lost Film4 and there's fuck all else on except the film I was watching :down:

I lose channel 5 (and 5 US) reguarly as well, usually when the only thing I want to watch is on those channels.

It's outside.

Is filmfour+1 still on your channel list? It's completely disappeared from mine after c4+1 arrived.

I still have the channels when I lose them, what I don't have is a picture.

My freeview box (top up tv) is a pain in the ass... Just lose signal for no apparent reason, downloads programmes in the wrong place and with the wrong name! Blah blah blah. Thankfully I'm not a big tv watcher and my missus doesn't get as pissed of with technology as much I can...

Yeah, my freeview box is shit. It went on the blink the other night when I was watching Babestation. I didn't even get to see my text coming up on the screen to tell Girl 3 to show me her boobs :down:

sometimes lose Film 4 too.

Yeah, my freeview box is shit. It went on the blink the other night when I was watching Babestation. I didn't even get to see my text coming up on the screen to tell Girl 3 to show me her boobs :down:

Wait a minute... babestation still exists? What channel is it on?

Guest DustyDeviada

I get rubbish Freeview reception, but I have Sky so it's not so bad. Although the picture quality is noticibly worse on Sky.

Film Four +1 made way for Channel 4 +1 on Freeview, it's all about advertising revenues.

Wait a minute... babestation still exists? What channel is it on?

I'm sure it can be found on some of those weird/shitey/shopping channels on Freeview.

I was actually joking. In fact I don't even know what Babestation is. What are you talking about?!!?!?!?!

it's a right pain. we lost itv2 and 3 amoungst others. but that's ok, coz we get sky on a sunday. go figure.

my freeview also insists on retuning every single night at 3am. usually disrupting the end of a film or a game of pro-evo... thst's pretty annoying.

Yeah we have this problem too... it seems to cut out Sky Sports News the most (incredibly annoying as it is one of our most watched channels), closely followed by Channel 5.

Why couldn't it just destroy Nuts TV instead!?!

pah. i never even got BBC4 to lose it.

and everytime a taxi drives past, the reception cuts out or freezes.

man on the moon? no bother, did it 40 years ago.

ability to watch a football match without screaming "where's the remote? the fucking TV's stopped working again!" everytime the ball goes into a penalty area? not a chance.