aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo the latest great news from the Neighbours set is...

Joe... the Gardener (otherwise known as Joe Mangel) is returning to Neighbours, all is good with the world...

" Welcome back to Ramsay St

By FIONA BYRNE

20feb05

NEIGHBOURS producers have been conducting a worldwide search to entice some of the TV soap's most loved stars to return for its 20th anniversary.

The producers have compiled a wish list of the most popular characters over the show's 4000-episode history.

As part of a nostalgia week in July, up to 30 blasts from the past will return to Ramsay St.

About 20 stars are believed to have signed for return appearances. "You name it, they have been approached," the source said.

"Basically, if the character was memorable or they have been a success, they have been asked to come back."

Kimberley Davies, who played blonde babe Annalise Hartman, is likely to head the list of familiar faces.

Other Neighbours favourites expected to return are Daniel Macpherson as Joel Samuels, Mark Little as Joe Mangel, Rachel Blakely as Gaby Willis, Stephen Hunt as Matt Hancock, Melissa Bell as Lucy Robinson, Terence Donovan as Doug Willis, Eliza Szonert as Danni Stark, Benji McNair as Mal Kennedy, and Kym Valentine as Libby Kennedy.

Invitations were also dispatched to US-based actress turned pop star Holly Valance, who played Felicity Scully, Emma Harrison, who memorably played the raunchy Jo Hartman, and Nicola Charles, who was the devious siren Sarah Beaumont.

Those who turned down offers to return to the show are believed to include Kylie Minogue, who played Charlene Mitchell, Jason Donovan (Scott Robinson), Natalie Imbruglia (Beth Brennan) and Guy Pearce (Mike Young).

Okay we have ten definite returnees!! The most popular returnee in my humble opinion has to be Mark Little (Joe Mangle)! Do people agree?

Who do you think will be the other returnees? apparently there are thirty. We have ten, I think the other returnees could include:-

Scott Robinson (I think Jason might change his mind), Caroline and Christina Alessi, Stonefish Rebecci, Lance Wilkinson, Phil and Ruth Martin, Hannah Martin, Michael and Debbie Martin, Dorothy Burke, Toby Mangle, Lauren Carpenter, Guy Carpenter, Mrs Mangle(if she's alive), Jane Harris, Des Clarke, Jamie Clarke, Gail Lewis, Clive Gibbons, Brett Stark, Darren Stark, Amy Greenwood, Fick Scully, Michelle Scully, Jack Scully, Rick Alessi.

Out of all these possible returnees who would you most like to see return, my choice has to be a tie between Des Clarke and Clive Gibbons.

I would also love to see Peter O'Brien (Shane Ramsay) return but I doubt this as Peter has just recieved a three movie deal in Hollywood I would love to see the original Ramsay's return but I doubt it as Francis Bell (Max) is dead, David Clencie (Danny) works in real estate, and I doubt they'd bring back Dasha Blahova (Maria) without the rest of her family. Perhaps Tom Ramsay (Gary Files) will return as he returned for a guest stint before, and I believe he knows Alan Fletcher (Karl) in real life. Craig McCloclan (Henry Ramsay) would be great, but however I believe like Kylie Minogue, Guy Pearce, and Natalie Imbruglia he sees himself too big a star for Neighbours now."

Cheers

Stuart

Guest gilly
A. he prefers Bill now

B. he moved to some place with Anne to be some joiner or something.

C. AGES ago

A. I do apologise

B. She can come back too

C. All the other characters who are coming back left AGES ago too.

In true Neighbours style' date=' they never found the body... I think in real life Dee had a major accident and it mangled her up big time.[/quote']

She got hit by a bus, but that wasn't why they wrote her out, she was actually hit during the run and i think they wrote a story that showed her getting hit by a cricket ball or something, they wrote it in anyway and she wasn't really oiut of it for that long.

Cheers

Stuart