aberdeen-music

New amp is on its way!

HateEvent

Got an email today saying my new amp should be with me soon :up:

It's an ENGL E670 SE (EL34 version).

I'll make some clips to give comparisons to my Powerball when it arrives. :D

Yer fucked if the Powerball sounds better than the SE! hehe.

Jimmer, I can record it for ya if ya want, Im interested in hearing the difference.

Guest Kilgore Trout
My post wasn't aimed solely at Hog and as for him - his post didn't cost him 12p as a message would (don't take into account electricity cost etc., assume he'd be online anyway) :up:

sorry, no offence meant but the online dismissal of a bassplayer was funny to read, the organisation or otherwise of a tour and hiring of a manager was less so but this is low on the entertainment meter. cant you get a e mail newsletter organised for those that are really interested? or a reality TV programme?

whats next?

JIMMER:

yo hog, a got a new pair o' troozerz!

HOG:

ace? boot cut?

JIMMER

na, special mail order fae a shop on the interwhatsit, the wee back pocket has a built in gain switch...

HOG:

rockin'

JIMMER:

u know it dawg!

HOG:

damn straight!

JIMMER:

rock on haaaawg!

HOG:

back attcha duuude! and...

JIMMER:

yeahdude?

HOG:

i think i have dark ambient feelings about you late at night..

JIMMER:

erm

HOG:

let me take arty pictures of you...in black and white, jist for my own personal use...

BIZ:

poofs!

MODERATOR MR CHRISTIAN BALE FAE EQUILIBRIUM

thread closed. (harumpfff)

• Upvote 2

sorry, no offence meant but the online dismissal of a bassplayer was funny to read, the organisation or otherwise of a tour and hiring of a manager was less so but this is low on the entertainment meter. cant you get a e mail newsletter organised for those that are really interested? or a reality TV programme?

whats next?

JIMMER:

HOG:

ace? boot cut?

JIMMER

na, special mail order fae a shop on the interwhatsit, the wee back pocket has a built in gain switch...

HOG:

rockin'

JIMMER:

u know it dawg!

HOG:

damn straight!

JIMMER:

rock on haaaawg!

HOG:

JIMMER:

yeahdude?

HOG:

JIMMER:

erm

HOG:

let me take arty pictures of you...in black and white, jist for my own personal use...

BIZ:

poofs!

ahahahahahahahahaha brilliant

whats next?

JIMMER:

HOG:

ace? boot cut?

JIMMER

HOG:

rockin'

JIMMER:

u know it dawg!

HOG:

damn straight!

JIMMER:

rock on haaaawg!

HOG:

JIMMER:

yeahdude?

HOG:

JIMMER:

erm

HOG:

BIZ:

poofs!

Does that mean at some point the moderator will stop taking his "dose" and bring about the fall of aberdeen-music all because of a puppy?

whats next?

JIMMER:

HOG:

ace? boot cut?

JIMMER

HOG:

rockin'

JIMMER:

u know it dawg!

HOG:

damn straight!

JIMMER:

rock on haaaawg!

HOG:

JIMMER:

yeahdude?

HOG:

JIMMER:

erm

HOG:

BIZ:

poofs!

ahahahahahahahah STILL brilliant :laughing:

whats next?

JIMMER:

HOG:

ace? boot cut?

JIMMER

HOG:

rockin'

JIMMER:

u know it dawg!

HOG:

damn straight!

JIMMER:

rock on haaaawg!

HOG:

JIMMER:

yeahdude?

HOG:

JIMMER:

erm

HOG:

BIZ:

poofs!

fucking superb! haha

oh, and a thumbs up for the Unsane fan!!