aberdeen-music

It's over!

bladeola

Having blasted it out on a few roadtrips recently, I'm hard pushed to think of a better mainstream metal album in the last 5 years - Mastodon's "Leviathan" (yes, I prefer it to "Remission") and KsE "Alive or Just Breathing" being the only ones close, and frankly the riffs on "The Blackening" piss on those two 80% of the time. Is it better than "Burn My Eyes"? Not sure about that, but it's close.....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still waiting to be pawned by Ben regarding "modern metal".

Oh btw, I like "Bury your dead" does that fit in your "starting to sound like an old bitter man" stereotype?

"It's over"....better throw away all of my cd's from the last 10 years, better not argue...even worse...I might make a SPELLING MISTAKE.

Im still waiting to be pawned by Ben regarding "modern metal".

Oh btw, I like "Bury your dead" does that fit in your "starting to sound like an old bitter man" stereotype?

"It's over"....better throw away all of my cd's from the last 10 years, better not argue...even worse...I might make a SPELLING MISTAKE.

Are you still banging on about this age thing? Christ!

Going on about it like you are further shows you have some kind of insecurity. Calm down dear, It's only a joke.

And to be fair, saying you like Bury Your Dead is so uncool. Like, get in the now man!!!

• 5 months later...

i have two machine head albums, but wierdly cant remember fuck all about them apart from it was piss thin, commercial metal . yeah! i might check out this new cd you mugwumps are talking about but i'm worried: were machine head nae locked up for a while for bummin' dawgs? it might have been another band, but i feel "machine head- dog bummers" has a nice ring to it.

you hardcore metallers are just disabled by the way.

Are you still banging on about this age thing? Christ!

Going on about it like you are further shows you have some kind of insecurity. Calm down dear, It's only a joke.

And to be fair, saying you like Bury Your Dead is so uncool. Like, get in the now man!!!

is that you in your avatar? you look like one of them folk that has made millions in IT but still cant enjoy life. i'm just saying that, obviously. it's a nice chair metaller.

(initial thought)

i feel pain, on an emotional level

=

(in metal language)

WUUUUURGHUGHGHGHGHGH UNGA BUNGAAAAAAAAA

YIIIIIKEEEEEES A-RUH!

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGO!

(GUITAR SOLO)

WHY-EEEEEEEEEEEEE

DOOOO

BAAAAAABBBBY

WIIIIPESSS STINGMYASSCRACK?

RUUUUHHHH!

EVENTHOUGHWETOURHASRDANDNETWORK

RUUUUUH!

holy fuck. kerrang metallers get on my tits.

fuds.