aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Neil

New Blogs section now available...

As the vote was a tie, I decided to take the final decision and create a new Blogs section on the web site. As you will see, it's fairly straightforward. If you want to have your own Blog on the web site (and any registered member can) then simply first Create A Blog and then start posting entries!

Who will be the first to give it a try? :)

Comments welcome as always.

Not Found

The requested URL /blogs/index.php was not found on this server.

thats all i get? that with clicking the link in your post. it works from the top :)

thats all i get? that with clicking the link in your post. it works from the top :)

Doh. Silly me.

Fixed.

So whats the deal with censorship on the blogs? Can the mods still delete anything they deem unsuitable?

We don't 'censor', we 'moderate',...

But yes, we can edit or delete entries if absolutely necessary.

Oh come on, censorship and moderation are the same thing...congrats on another useless, bland as fuck section of the website.

In addition to this and specific to the Blogs, users can moderate the comments posted to their own blog themselves as well as the staff.

Users can also report any dodgy blog entries or comments posted in response to blog entries in the same way as you would report a post in the forums.

"Page not found" is what i get when try to view blog entries.

Just tweaking some settings just now. Should be working again.

Its a shit new section remove it its just SHIT

Here is a little tip for you. If you can't post anything constructive then don't post at all.

Guest Neutral
Here is a little tip for you. If you can't post anything constructive then don't post at all.

It was constructive

remove it because its crap... IMHO....

actually ill use it but the way of the world is being real lol!

What's this all about then? When I click on create new blog I get taken to this..

Sam the Eagle, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What's this all about then? When I click on create new blod I get taken to this..

Sam the Eagle, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Umm...well, whatever happened you appear to have a blog:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=463

Sign in to follow this