aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Dazza1040

600 for the lot

600 for the lot

This is my last offer.

All in good working condion.

Take it or leave it.

Options, Have one cab at practice room and one cab at home for practice or gigging.

Or two cabs at practice room and bass pod xt live for practice.

Also bass pod xtlive gives pro recordings to pc.

Or can be used for practice with mp3 player.

This gear will meet all required use as live gig, practice or recording.

PICT0047.JPG

are you including the bass in that price? i'm almost tempted to buy it and sell it off as individual parts. that's a ridiculously good price for all that gear.

/x

I got both cabs in my puegot 306 boot. The rest went in the back seat.

1 cab is quite sufficint for any gig you are likely to do in aberdeen. So as i said before you have the choice of any cab depending on the sound you like or both cabs give full punch with a deep bass. You are looking at 150 watts if using just one of the cabs and 300 watts for both.

Ideally i would have liked a 2 channel power amp for this set up to be complete. as the podxt live has 2 channel out sending lows to 1 channel and high to the outher. This would then be the ultimate set up giving you more options than you will probably ever need.

Would you be interested in selling just the amp? Our bassist might be interested, well I could ask him.

dude, split it down and shift it that way. if i get it as a lot for this price, i'll cry tears of sadness for you and then cry tears of happiness for me!

/x

dude, split it down and shift it that way. if i get it as a lot for this price, i'll cry tears of sadness for you and then cry tears of happiness for me!

/x

it is a massive bargain, and i paid in excess of 600 for my warwick, so theres a bargain :)

that is a ridiculous price!!!! if he doesn't take it in the next wee while, keep us posted oni here and i'll have the lot.

/x

that is a ridiculous price!!!! if he doesn't take it in the next wee while, keep us posted oni here and i'll have the lot.

/x

Haha beat you to it :p

Daz i'll PM you when im back from college.

Ok looks like the stuff will be going of friday.

So if you are interested you better get your bid in before this.

No you better not :p